05-05-2013, 04:26 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: milkwithbutter4
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? - A free Twitter Bot
Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 03/09/2013
How did you purchase: vBux
How much?: 3,000,000 vBux
Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade? - Buy
Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:- N/A
Other comments: Just looking for a refund since you were selling a free program.
05-05-2013, 04:30 PM #2
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: milkwithbutter4
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? - A free Twitter Bot
Proof:

When did this happen: 03/09/2013
How did you purchase: vBux
How much?: 3,000,000 vBux
Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade? - Buy
Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:- N/A
Other comments: Just looking for a refund since you were selling a free program.

Please explain how it is free when the bot cost $199 for a yearly subscription...
05-05-2013, 04:32 PM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by milkwithbutter4 View Post
Please explain how it is free when the bot cost $199 for a yearly subscription...

You didn't pay for the bot. You found it somewhere on the internet and decided to sell it to people for vBux/PayPal. That's like finding a cracked version of PhotoShop and selling it to people when they could just torrent it.
05-05-2013, 04:35 PM #4
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
You didn't pay for the bot. You found it somewhere on the internet and decided to sell it to people for vBux/PayPal. That's like finding a cracked version of PhotoShop and selling it to people when they could just torrent it.

And now you are going off of what that idiot said on my thread you closed, give me a break. I had never heard of that fawking website he posted. But since you are butthurt I'll gladly refund 1,500,000 mill(you paid 3,000,000 for both bots). Ok? cool.
05-05-2013, 07:05 PM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
And now you are going off of what that idiot said on my thread you closed, give me a break. I had never heard of that fawking website he posted. But since you are butthurt I'll gladly refund 1,500,000 mill(you paid 3,000,000 for both bots). Ok? cool.

I didn't pay 3 million for both:

05-05-2013, 08:23 PM #6
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
I didn't pay 3 million for both:

Here is what you said,
Originally posted by another user
I sent you 4.5 million for both. Also, if these don't work I will be getting a refund.

Do not try and fool me sir.

edit: Also, I will open a new thread later on, and it better not be closed for no reason.
05-05-2013, 08:58 PM #7
Jared
Tranquility.
Here is what you said,

Do not try and fool me sir.

edit: Also, I will open a new thread later on, and it better not be closed for no reason.

How am I "fooling" you? My snap shows what I sent, and your message even shows that I sent you 4.5 million, you said 3 million.

Shows all the changes:

I sent you 4.5 million for both, you refunded me 1.5 million for the xGram Bot, therefore you owe me more for the rest of this.
05-05-2013, 11:19 PM #8
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
How am I "fooling" you? My snap shows what I sent, and your message even shows that I sent you 4.5 million, you said 3 million.

Shows all the changes:

I sent you 4.5 million for both, you refunded me 1.5 million for the xGram Bot, therefore you owe me more for the rest of this.

Sorry..... Well I only owe 750,000 more. So I'll send it now.
05-05-2013, 11:37 PM #9
Jared
Tranquility.
Resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo