Post: DylanOc1 , ProbablyRaging , And Flanders One Has Stolen My PSN Acct
05-05-2013, 08:03 PM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: DylanOc1 , Flanders , ProbablyRaging

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? No Item Was bought/sold/traded, One Of ThemHas Taken My PSNAcct

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. ,-- Showing I Cant Sign In, You must login or register to view this content. <-- MySent PM's

When did this happen: May 5th, 2013 2:00PM EST

How did you purchase: N/A

How much?: Did you;N/A
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:Yes,
- If yes, What did they say?:i Was On My Other Acct And I Messaged Him Then He Said, "I Will Give It Back If YouGive me AMw3 CL Of 15th On Bops1"

- Other comments:Im Just Pissed Because My Friends Have Informed Me That They Were Deleted And I Had $15 Dollars Which Is Probably Gone Now.
Last edited by Dacoco ; 05-05-2013 at 08:05 PM.
05-05-2013, 08:11 PM #2
DylanOc1
[b]Me=Boss[/b]
It was not me!I can't even remember your password and email!Call sony to get it back!

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dakotaa
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: DylanOc1 , Flanders , ProbablyRaging

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? No Item Was bought/sold/traded, One Of ThemHas Taken My PSNAcct

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. ,-- Showing I Cant Sign In, You must login or register to view this content. <-- MySent PM's

- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

- If yes, What did they say?:i Was On My Other Acct And I Messaged Him Then He Said, "I Will Give It Back If YouGive me AMw3 CL Of 15th On Bops1"

- Other comments:Im Just Pissed Because My Friends Have Informed Me That They Were Deleted And I Had $15 Dollars Which Is Probably Gone Now.

It was not me!I can't even remember your password and email!Call sony to get it back!
Read more at You must login or register to view this content.
05-05-2013, 08:35 PM #3
I have already spoken with Dakota about this. He contacted me via PM a little while ago asking me if i was on his account. I told him that i wasnt and that I dont have his account information anymore as i delete my PM's frequently.

I told him to try to reset his PSN password but he told me the email was changed.

I asked him if he had given his account details to anyone else after I didnt do his account for him.

I then informed him that it was probably a good idea to contact a moderator to try and sort it out. I told him to add me to the dispute aswell as the other users he gave his account info to.

Im not sure what else there is to say, as I am 100% positive I have not signed onto Dakota's account, as i dont even remember talking to him about doing an account for him, as i get well over 20 requests a day.

I also told Dakota that i have no interest in stealing users accounts because i have been making quite alot of money off my service and i wouldnt fuck that up for one account.

We finished our conversation with me saying "best of luck and i hope you get your account back", he thanked me and thats it.

Im mainly here to try and help him figure out who changed his account details.

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Accused Scammer's NGU Name: DylanOc1 , Flanders , ProbablyRaging

- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Also Dakota, is there any chance you know what dates/times you sent each user the PM with the account details?

I found the PM that Dakota sent me in my "sent items" folder. Screen shot in the link. As you can see I received the account details on 3rd May. I don't think I would have waited 3 days to steal he's account.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 05-06-2013 at 11:47 AM.
05-06-2013, 01:32 PM #4
MegaMister
Former Mega Staff
Flanders

You must login or register to view this content. ,

I don't have stealing, I can swear. We never quarrels me and you also because "why I must stealing your account? More time ago I have open a duplicate service prestige of bo2 (after I closed it because the lag switch don't work for me) with this I want mean that from my ps3 there can be because I deleted a LONG time ago! I had no problems on other people for theft or whatever. So believe me bro, I DON'T HAVE STEALING YOUR ACCOUNT. Winky Winky
05-06-2013, 06:25 PM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by DylanOc1 View Post

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
I have already spoken with Dakota about this. He contacted me via PM a little while ago asking me if i was on his account. I told him that i wasnt and that I dont have his account information anymore as i delete my PM's frequently.

I told him to try to reset his PSN password but he told me the email was changed.

I asked him if he had given his account details to anyone else after I didnt do his account for him.

I then informed him that it was probably a good idea to contact a moderator to try and sort it out. I told him to add me to the dispute aswell as the other users he gave his account info to.

Im not sure what else there is to say, as I am 100% positive I have not signed onto Dakota's account, as i dont even remember talking to him about doing an account for him, as i get well over 20 requests a day.

I also told Dakota that i have no interest in stealing users accounts because i have been making quite alot of money off my service and i wouldnt fuck that up for one account.

We finished our conversation with me saying "best of luck and i hope you get your account back", he thanked me and thats it.

Im mainly here to try and help him figure out who changed his account details.

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Also Dakota, is there any chance you know what dates/times you sent each user the PM with the account details?

I found the PM that Dakota sent me in my "sent items" folder. Screen shot in the link. As you can see I received the account details on 3rd May. I don't think I would have waited 3 days to steal he's account.

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by MegaMisterxD View Post
I don't have stealing, I can swear. We never quarrels me and you also because "why I must stealing your account? More time ago I have open a duplicate service prestige of bo2 (after I closed it because the lag switch don't work for me) with this I want mean that from my ps3 there can be because I deleted a LONG time ago! I had no problems on other people for theft or whatever. So believe me bro, I DON'T HAVE STEALING YOUR ACCOUNT. Winky Winky

I Have Figured It Out None Of These People Have Done Anything A Mod Can Close This.
05-06-2013, 07:11 PM #6
I Have Figured It Out None Of These People Have Done Anything A Mod Can Close This.

Good job mate. Glad you figured it out.

Feel free to apoligize to all three of us when you're ready :p
05-06-2013, 08:06 PM #7
DylanOc1
[b]Me=Boss[/b]

You practically ruined my shop man.
05-06-2013, 11:27 PM #8
Jared
Tranquility.
Resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo