05-07-2013, 06:16 PM #1
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is some pics of him taking my money and hasnt been on since i know iknow i shouldnt have done somthing stupid like put money on his acc but i ddint know what i was doing so here are you skype pics

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24367[/ATTACH]AND THEN HE TAKES MY NAND/NOR DUMP *REMEBER I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DEX AND ALL THIS JB STUFF SO I FIGURE WHY NOT THE PS3 IS BANNED I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT HE DOES SO I GET IT FOR HIM..[ATTACH=CONFIG]24368[/ATTACH] AND THEN WHY I TRYED TO ASK FOR THE ID IT TOOK FOR EVERRRRRRR TO GET IT BUT WHEN I DID IT WAS BANNED [ATTACH=CONFIG]24369[/ATTACH] BUT SADLY I DONT THINK ILL BE GETTING THE MONEY BACK SINCE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO SEND IT TO A WEBSITE INSTEAD OVER PAYPAL NOW I KNOW..
05-12-2013, 08:36 AM #2
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by agent
here is some pics of him taking my money and hasnt been on since i know iknow i shouldnt have done somthing stupid like put money on his acc but i ddint know what i was doing so here are you skype pics

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24367[/ATTACH]AND THEN HE TAKES MY NAND/NOR DUMP *REMEBER I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DEX AND ALL THIS JB STUFF SO I FIGURE WHY NOT THE PS3 IS BANNED I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT HE DOES SO I GET IT FOR HIM..[ATTACH=CONFIG]24368[/ATTACH] AND THEN WHY I TRYED TO ASK FOR THE ID IT TOOK FOR EVERRRRRRR TO GET IT BUT WHEN I DID IT WAS BANNED [ATTACH=CONFIG]24369[/ATTACH] BUT SADLY I DONT THINK ILL BE GETTING THE MONEY BACK SINCE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO SEND IT TO A WEBSITE INSTEAD OVER PAYPAL NOW I KNOW..

Please edit your thread and use the Dispute Template used in this thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Thank you.
05-14-2013, 04:37 PM #3
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ICS
Please edit your thread and use the Dispute Template used in this thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Thank you.

how the fuck is he not banned!? thatts enough evidence to just ban him and stop him from scamming more people why would i have to fill that out when i have it all thier/????
05-14-2013, 09:23 PM #4
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by agent
how the fuck is he not banned!? thatts enough evidence to just ban him and stop him from scamming more people why would i have to fill that out when i have it all thier/????

Actually, I misread your pictures.
Buying/Selling/Trading for Console ID's on NGU is prohibited, and therefor not covered in disputes.
This dispute cannot be continued on NGU.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo