05-08-2013, 05:45 PM #1
KonfliQ
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Jeremy
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?: XBOX LIVE Account

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 05-04-2013

How did you purchase: Through Paypal

How much?: We had agreed on $45

Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade?: Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?: Yes, And i tried to make us come to a agrement on a fair refund and he has not accepted and is not trying to help this situation

Other comments: Well he sold me a account that was hacked on all the Call of duty series i thought there would be a risk of ban...but in his Thread it was mentioned that there was a "No Ban Guarantee" so i thought i was safe... 3 days later it gets banned on Mw3...at this point i have no interest in this account but i feel like Jeremy should need to do somthing about this...i mean he said No Ban Guarantee and i get banned
05-08-2013, 09:03 PM #2
Jeremy
Former Staff
The no ban guarantee was given to me by the person who modified the ranks of my account, not me. The one and only reason for the account ban was because I posted the gamertag on the thread and Murdar purchased the account knowing that the modded account's gamertag had been posted for the world to see, which in turn puts the account at risk.

As he seems to have specified multiple times, he has reviewed my thread thoroughly and it was his responsibility to account for the possibility that the account could be banned after the gamertag being revealed to the public.

While I do agree there should be a refund I do not believe he is being reasonable in the amount of a reimbursement.

I have already offered up to 15$ of a reimbursement for the miscommunication and the ban, but I do not feel comfortable giving back much more than that because it is not my fault that he failed to recognize the risk of buying a modded account where the gamertag had been revealed to the public, like I have already mentioned.
05-08-2013, 09:53 PM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Maniac View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Jeremy
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?: XBOX LIVE Account

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 05-04-2013

How did you purchase: Through Paypal

How much?: We had agreed on $45

Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade?: Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?: Yes, And i tried to make us come to a agrement on a fair refund and he has not accepted and is not trying to help this situation

Other comments: Well he sold me a account that was hacked on all the Call of duty series i thought there would be a risk of ban...but in his Thread it was mentioned that there was a "No Ban Guarantee" so i thought i was safe... 3 days later it gets banned on Mw3...at this point i have no interest in this account but i feel like Jeremy should need to do somthing about this...i mean he said No Ban Guarantee and i get banned

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
The no ban guarantee was given to me by the person who modified the ranks of my account, not me. The one and only reason for the account ban was because I posted the gamertag on the thread and Murdar purchased the account knowing that the modded account's gamertag had been posted for the world to see, which in turn puts the account at risk.

As he seems to have specified multiple times, he has reviewed my thread thoroughly and it was his responsibility to account for the possibility that the account could be banned after the gamertag being revealed to the public.

While I do agree there should be a refund I do not believe he is being reasonable in the amount of a reimbursement.

I have already offered up to 15$ of a reimbursement for the miscommunication and the ban, but I do not feel comfortable giving back much more than that because it is not my fault that he failed to recognize the risk of buying a modded account where the gamertag had been revealed to the public, like I have already mentioned.

Please read this:

You must login or register to view this content.

So basically, Jeremy doesn't owe you anything unless he wants to.
05-08-2013, 10:00 PM #4
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Please read this:

Thanks Kammmmi, I was looking for that thread once I finished my reply on this thread.

But even after being proved not liable, I am still trying to tell Murdar that it was his responsibility to recognize the fact that the gamertag had been posted on the thread and was now more than likely going to be banned.
05-09-2013, 02:42 AM #5
KonfliQ
You talkin to me?
Yes I've read and understand that but why is it ok to sell accounts and you have advertised saying no ban guarantee and next thing you kno I get banned

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Please read this:

The no ban was mentioned by the person who hacked the accounts you can't take what other people say and it turns on you and you act like its non of your falt..and you mentioned that to me after I get banned like really dude you knew it was possible to get banned on Xbox and you still choose to say that it's no ban guarantee

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

you did not mention anything of possible ban at all so you cant blame putting the GT out to the public as a excuse also you cant expect me to just kno that it was gonna get banned even though you mentioned that it was NO BAN GUARANTEE i am a ps3 user and moved to xbox recently so somone like me wont kno how xbox works

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
thanks kammmmi, i was looking for that thread once i finished my reply on this thread.

But even after being proved not liable, i am still trying to tell murdar that it was his responsibility to recognize the fact that the gamertag had been posted on the thread and was now more than likely going to be banned.

more than likely to get banned??? Then why the hell did you post no bann guarantee?
05-09-2013, 12:40 PM #6
Jeremy
Former Staff
Yes I've read and understand that but why is it ok to sell accounts and you have advertised saying no ban guarantee and next thing you kno I get banned

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

The no ban was mentioned by the person who hacked the accounts you can't take what other people say and it turns on you and you act like its non of your falt..and you mentioned that to me after I get banned like really dude you knew it was possible to get banned on Xbox and you still choose to say that it's no ban guarantee

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

you did not mention anything of possible ban at all so you cant blame putting the GT out to the public as a excuse also you cant expect me to just kno that it was gonna get banned even though you mentioned that it was NO BAN GUARANTEE i am a ps3 user and moved to xbox recently so somone like me wont kno how xbox works

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

more than likely to get banned??? Then why the hell did you post no bann guarantee?

The no ban guarantee was for the ranks, but the fact of the matter is that because I posted the gamertag, you should of expected it to get banned anyways. It is the same for Xbox and PS3, if you post a modded account's gamertag or PSN, expect your chances of a ban to greatly increase.
05-10-2013, 04:44 AM #7
KonfliQ
You talkin to me?
The no ban guarantee was for the ranks, but the fact of the matter is that because I posted the gamertag, you should of expected it to get banned anyways. It is the same for Xbox and PS3, if you post a modded account's gamertag or PSN, expect your chances of a ban to greatly increase.

then why you post it retard and ranks...i still got ban some trust worthy thing you are...i think scam
05-10-2013, 12:59 PM #8
Jeremy
Former Staff
then why you post it retard and ranks...i still got ban some trust worthy thing you are...i think scam

Think what you want kid. The fact that you are attempting to insult me just proves how immature and ignorant you are.

This is done. Bye.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo