05-12-2013, 11:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Digital Winter
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? an Account with the Season Pass for BOII for Winter Camo on MW3 Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]24433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24434[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24436[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24437[/ATTACH]
When did this happen: Yesterday & Today
How did you purchase: by trading a Elite Founder Code & Premuim Code for MW3 only thing he wanted was Winter Camo but since he said it didn't work I offered to give him 20th Unlock all & Winter Camo on all his Classes under a New Username he claimed he made but found out from YT that was a Lie for the Account name Killer Khaos that has the BOII Season Pass the Account he wanted done was XxDARKxREALMxX
Did You?: Trade
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes Contacted him on PSN about it after he was bitching at me to get it done for the acount so I did and he said he sold it on the ELITE Section for 14th on BO1 and MW3 Unlock all on his Main Account and he told me nope do the Winter Camo on my Main then you get PSN Account and I said no give me what you said and he deleted me as you can see in the Pic he never added me on the Killer Khaos Account like he said
Other comments: This might be his other account You must login or register to view this content. since I did work on the same username XxDARKxREALMXx
05-21-2013, 04:51 PM #2
Default Avatar
WOLF
I sent the user a VM. He has 24 hours to respond.
05-23-2013, 04:01 AM #3
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by SwordArtOnline View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Digital Winter
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? an Account with the Season Pass for BOII for Winter Camo on MW3 Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]24433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24434[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24436[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24437[/ATTACH]
When did this happen: Yesterday & Today
How did you purchase: by trading a Elite Founder Code & Premuim Code for MW3 only thing he wanted was Winter Camo but since he said it didn't work I offered to give him 20th Unlock all & Winter Camo on all his Classes under a New Username he claimed he made but found out from YT that was a Lie for the Account name Killer Khaos that has the BOII Season Pass the Account he wanted done was XxDARKxREALMxX
Did You?: Trade
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes Contacted him on PSN about it after he was bitching at me to get it done for the acount so I did and he said he sold it on the ELITE Section for 14th on BO1 and MW3 Unlock all on his Main Account and he told me nope do the Winter Camo on my Main then you get PSN Account and I said no give me what you said and he deleted me as you can see in the Pic he never added me on the Killer Khaos Account like he said
Other comments: This might be his other account You must login or register to view this content. since I did work on the same username XxDARKxREALMXx

It has been over 24 hours. User will be getting convicted scammer. I banned the digitalwinter account because it was a multi-account.

Closed.
05-24-2013, 02:17 PM #4
I been Messaging XxDARKxREALMxX Seeing If I can get he account he owes me and I Said " so what gonna happen then? since it should really be mine and your gonna sell it..." and he says " I'm trying to sell it like I said idk" I just want what should be mine so I don't have to pay for the next 2MP's for BOII

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo