05-13-2013, 04:57 AM #1
Doodle
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DO NOT TRADE WITH GBISH!

Accused Scammer's NGU Name: GBish
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Account Gameshare, 4$ Paypal

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: he gave me 4$ paypal and then i gived him my account details

How much?: -

Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade? Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

If yes, What did they say?: He said he has not bought AC2 for 15€, but he did.
Last edited by Doodle ; 05-13-2013 at 08:31 PM.
05-14-2013, 02:20 PM #20
Doodle
Little One
Originally posted by GBish View Post
I'll snap you a shot that says it was Held back means I didn't receive it, I only got to gameshare one thing off your account and you changed the email? And You asked me how can I buy it? I told you to send the $4 to a mod.

I know that you received it because there stands that you received it ( You must login or register to view this content. ) !!! And first i only changed my email because i had a new one, but then i changed it back. Then you logged into the account and you stayed ~20 minutes in the psn store. in that time you bought AC2 for 15€.
Last edited by Doodle ; 05-14-2013 at 02:25 PM.
05-14-2013, 11:28 PM #21
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by GBish View Post
I'll snap you a shot that says it was Held back means I didn't receive it, I only got to gameshare one thing off your account and you changed the email? And You asked me how can I buy it? I told you to send the $4 to a mod.

Originally posted by xDoodleMoDz View Post
I know that you received it because there stands that you received it ( You must login or register to view this content. ) !!! And first i only changed my email because i had a new one, but then i changed it back. Then you logged into the account and you stayed ~20 minutes in the psn store. in that time you bought AC2 for 15€.

In all honesty it's hard to tell in this situation who bought it. If you can xDoodleMoDz, see if Sony can provide you with information of which country it was purchased in? Tell them that you didn't buy it and that someone bought it without your consent and see what they say.
05-15-2013, 06:30 AM #22
Doodle
Little One
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
In all honesty it's hard to tell in this situation who bought it. If you can xDoodleMoDz, see if Sony can provide you with information of which country it was purchased in? Tell them that you didn't buy it and that someone bought it without your consent and see what they say.

i wrote them a email now.

i dont think that they can give me infos but we will see

No. like i said the cant give me infos >.<
Last edited by Doodle ; 05-15-2013 at 06:07 PM.
05-15-2013, 09:40 PM #23
Doodle
Little One
He is banned, can be moved to solved disputes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo