05-15-2013, 12:23 AM #1
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); thiere was nothing on that thread saying i bought over, through ngu thats besides the point it just so happend he was on ngu and not banning him for what he did your not donig what your supposed to be doing its wrong letting him go its like if the police had all this evidence on someone and said since you didnt do it in this town we will let you go it doesnt make sense just ban him im not asking for my money back that is what paypal is for im just trying to help ngu memebers from not getting scammed. that was looked at wrong and im sure alot of people would agree
05-15-2013, 12:32 AM #2
You must login or register to view this content.
05-15-2013, 01:04 AM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
You still contacted him on NGU about it and then finished out the deal on Skype. And anyways, if you didn't deal through NGU about any of it then why would we deal with your dispute? That'd be like getting scammed on FaceBook, finding them on NGU and opening a dispute. We won't do anything about it. But since he did scam you, I will ban him. Just remember, console IDs sales are NOT allowed on NGU and if you get scammed again due to a console ID you will be infracted.
Last edited by Jared ; 05-15-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo