05-19-2013, 05:28 AM #1
Moment
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: CHEAP BOPS2 MOD

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Modded Trophies

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 05-19-2013

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?:- He said I am no longer doing it for $1, and said $5 even though his thread was still advertised as being $1 each platinum.

Other comments: It is considered illegal in Australia to advertise one price, and then charge another. This guy was doing exactly that. I told him I would open a dispute and he decided to be a smartass and just say "go ahead"
05-19-2013, 05:31 AM #2
Default Avatar
Eehm
Originally posted by LeecherAssassin View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: CHEAP BOPS2 MOD

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Modded Trophies

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 05-19-2013

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?:- He said I am no longer doing it for $1, and said $5 even though his thread was still advertised as being $1 each platinum.

Other comments: It is considered illegal in Australia to advertise one price, and then charge another. This guy was doing exactly that. I told him I would open a dispute and he decided to be a smartass and just say "go ahead"

lol my friend yea i live in america and i didn't sell you anything and you didn't buy anything from me so how did i scam you lamo?
05-19-2013, 05:34 AM #3
Moment
Banned
Originally posted by CHEAP
lol my friend yea i live in america and i didn't sell you anything and you didn't buy anything from me so how did i scam you lamo?

That is scamming, you are sucking buyers in by advertising a lower price, and then charging 5x the normal, It is also a felony in US to do what you are doing. read here: You must login or register to view this content. scamming does not always necessarily involve a purchase from a consumer.
05-19-2013, 05:44 AM #4
Default Avatar
Eehm
Originally posted by LeecherAssassin View Post
That is scamming, you are sucking buyers in by advertising a lower price, and then charging 5x the normal, It is also a felony in US to do what you are doing. read here: You must login or register to view this content. scamming does not always necessarily involve a purchase from a consumer.

Im done speaking with you my friend i will let a mod handle this so yea bye

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Now he is thumbs downing all my post because he is mad You must login or register to view this content. Mod look ^^
05-19-2013, 05:56 AM #5
Moment
Banned

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Now he is thumbs downing all my post because he is mad You must login or register to view this content. Mod look ^^

not because I was mad, you were beefing with a good friend of mine and trying to start shit.
05-21-2013, 04:40 PM #6
Default Avatar
WOLF

Are you charging $5 per plat or $1 per plat? You cannot change this mid sale.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo