05-22-2013, 12:11 AM #1
SayBz
HONDURAS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:LADYsBish

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?: Fifa Ultimate Team Coins
Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Sunday

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade?: 75 pounds

Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?: Yes, He doesnt reply.
EDIT: He replied: Originally Posted by LADYsBish
Lol so glad i ignored you and waited because i was right payment was not sent as gift and your using the paypal credit card scam to do charge backs Sad lil **** don't ever post on my thread again.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Me: Lol I open a case as Unauthorized claim because you cant dispute gift items as fraud dumbass. And I only dispute the 75 pounds(1mill coins) you didnt sent me. Or did I charge back the other amount too? Why should I not chargeback the other 75 pounds if you never sent me my coins? use your logic a little bit kid. You must login or register to view this content.

Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
I posted this on his thread:
I will not recommend buying coins from this guy! I bought some coins from him like 1-2 months ago, his price was fair and everything went perfect! So on sunday exactly I bought 2 mill coins from him. He wanted me to pay as gift, since my paypal is from honduras you get charge some extra fees. So I sent him half of the money with a us paypal and the other half with a honduran paypal.
When receiving the money(honduran paypal) he obviusly got some taxes charged so i told him i will sent him more money(tax), he refused and refund my money it was totally acceptable from him. So I only received 1mill coins because only payed half(us paypal) since the other half(honduran paypal) was refund. I manage to sent him the other half with my us paypal and giving him the calmness that the payment was gift since you dont receive taxes. He refused to believed me and he told me I wanted to scam him, because I was (lying). He told me he will call paypal next morning asking them if the payment was sent as a gift and if not he was going to refund me the other half i just paid him. I was like ok hes in all his favor of doing that, but its already tuesday and I havent heard anything from him, he gets online here in ngu but doesnt reply to my pms and neither in skype. I haven't open a dispute on paypal because im giving him a chance to refund me the other half or sent me the coins but he hasn't refund me or sent me the coins. So beware of him, I will love for a mod on here to help me resolve this issue, im not accusing him of scamming or something maybe hes confused or I dont know but all I want is my coins or the refund.
Update: I managed to open a dispute on paypal, but couldnt open the dispute as fraud because as stated before on this thread you cant dispute fraud on gift payments because of the logic reason that you are sending a "gift" not buying an item.
Read more at You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SayBz ; 05-23-2013 at 11:11 PM.
05-23-2013, 10:36 PM #2
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Left him a visitor Message!
05-23-2013, 11:10 PM #3
SayBz
HONDURAS
Originally posted by Jake View Post
Left him a visitor Message!

Thank you Jake! I gave him two fair options for both parties.
Option 1: He sends me the 1 million coins and I cancel the dispute on Paypal.
Option 2: He refunds my 75 pounds and Paypal automatically ends the dispute.
But apparently he is ignoring me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo