05-23-2013, 04:33 PM #1
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:RobinVanPersie
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? FIFA 13 UT Coins on PS3

Proof: 3 Payments of £9 each... he accepted all payments and only game me 2 payments worth:
Skype Chat(he Blocked me on it staright after I payed...)
You must login or register to view this content.

Paypal Proof of Payment:
When did this happen: 5pm GMT 23/05/2013

How did you purchase: 100k FIFA Coins

How much?: £9

Did you;
I bought the coins

Have you contacted the scammer?:-No, he blocked me on skype.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:He was fine up until final payment when he blocked me on skype and never bought the player after he recieved my payment.
05-24-2013, 09:30 AM #2
please tell me your joking? i sold my coins within 15 min in 1 go
next team request a pm on ngu or a reply on my thread you dealt with a imposter and you know it. i recommend you open a dispute on paypal and next time confirm it is me

also that skype says its from australia? i live in london and am selling my coins in gbp so please dont accuse me when you got tricked into a imposter
Last edited by RobinVanPersie ; 05-24-2013 at 09:33 AM.
05-24-2013, 09:52 AM #3
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by RobinVanPersie View Post
next team request a pm on ngu or a reply on my thread you dealt with a imposter and you know it. i recommend you open a dispute on paypal and next time confirm it is me

also that skype says its from australia? i live in london and am selling my coins in gbp so please dont accuse me when you got tricked into a imposter

I added the skype name in your post. So sorry but how can that make someone else the scammer? I checked as well... Only 1 sykpe name like yours so I know for a fact it was you. You can remove your original post and say "sold all" but i have the quote on your thread showing that skype name.
05-24-2013, 10:06 AM #4
Originally posted by FlameK
I added the skype name in your post. So sorry but how can that make someone else the scammer? I checked as well... Only 1 sykpe name like yours so I know for a fact it was you. You can remove your original post and say "sold all" but i have the quote on your thread showing that skype name.

Ok mate if you wanna lie you do that i sold all my coins in 1 go and you got scammed by a imposter and you know it
05-28-2013, 12:35 AM #5
Default Avatar
WOLF
Ok mate if you wanna lie you do that i sold all my coins in 1 go and you got scammed by a imposter and you know it

That name WAS in your thread and I highly doubt that you messed up so bad as to type stuff in wrong and somehow magically still sell your items.

Give him one payment back or you will be banned. Plain and simple.
05-28-2013, 03:46 PM #6
Until I see proof that you were talking to me I'm not refunding something I didn't do
No proof it was my Skype.
Never replied to you on ngu
This is the worst dispute I have seen I mean some chats with wht could be anybody's Skype?
Proof it was me or gtfo
PLAIN N SIMPLE?
Also wolf what the hell are you on about? I didn't typo anything in my thread? Everything I put was right but how come there is no proof it was me on Skype? Exactly
Last edited by RobinVanPersie ; 05-28-2013 at 03:54 PM.
05-29-2013, 02:16 AM #7
Default Avatar
WOLF
Until I see proof that you were talking to me I'm not refunding something I didn't do
No proof it was my Skype.
Never replied to you on ngu
This is the worst dispute I have seen I mean some chats with wht could be anybody's Skype?
Proof it was me or gtfo
PLAIN N SIMPLE?
Also wolf what the hell are you on about? I didn't typo anything in my thread? Everything I put was right but how come there is no proof it was me on Skype? Exactly

Alright then. Let's see proof that you are innocent. I see none.
05-29-2013, 08:08 AM #8
Good mod you are how bout instead of bing a smart ass you get some solid proof it was me ?
Anyone can make a Skype say they got scammed and message themself good system you have here
Last edited by RobinVanPersie ; 05-29-2013 at 08:12 AM.
05-29-2013, 03:52 PM #9
Default Avatar
WOLF
Good mod you are how bout instead of bing a smart ass you get some solid proof it was me ?
Anyone can make a Skype say they got scammed and message themself good system you have here

I was going to save this but since you are directly being an ass after scamming

You have 24 hours to return his money or I'm banning you. Last chance.
Last edited by WOLF ; 05-29-2013 at 03:54 PM.
05-29-2013, 03:52 PM #10
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!

You live in Australia not London, I have looked up your IP address!

I have also noticed a lot of Accounts on that IP address!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo