05-24-2013, 02:00 AM #1
Sazabi
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: ProbablyRaging
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was sold? Duplication glitch on one of my accounts for $5AUD plus a free one

Proof: NGU Messages and screen dumps

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24659[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: 9th May 2013

How did you purchase: Through his thread You must login or register to view this content.

Paid via paypal

How much?: $5AUD

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes. PMed him on the 22th May 2013
If yes, What did they say?:- No response

Other comments: I prefer to have my account done, if not then a refund. I have tried to PM him and even posted on his thread again (got deleted for some reason) A little response would be appreciated.
05-26-2013, 04:18 PM #2
Originally posted by Sazabi View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: ProbablyRaging
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was sold? Duplication glitch on one of my accounts for $5AUD plus a free one

Proof: NGU Messages and screen dumps

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24659[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: 9th May 2013

How did you purchase: Through his thread You must login or register to view this content.

Paid via paypal

How much?: $5AUD

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes. PMed him on the 22th May 2013
If yes, What did they say?:- No response

Other comments: I prefer to have my account done, if not then a refund. I have tried to PM him and even posted on his thread again (got deleted for some reason) A little response would be appreciated.

Oh my fucking god you sad ****!

First of all you didnt even contact me to before sending any money, you literally just sent me money then sent me a PM asking to do your account for you.

Secondly, you don't even have 100 posts so either way i wouldnt do your account because you are not allowed to trade sell or buy under 100 posts.

So, because your such a fucking noob **** who is to eager to give your money away i am not going to do your account, and im sure as hell not going to refund your money!

Hopefully you have learnt a lesson from this.

Thanks and bye!
05-27-2013, 12:31 AM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
Oh my fucking god you sad ****!

First of all you didnt even contact me to before sending any money, you literally just sent me money then sent me a PM asking to do your account for you.

Secondly, you don't even have 100 posts so either way i wouldnt do your account because you are not allowed to trade sell or buy under 100 posts.

So, because your such a fucking noob **** who is to eager to give your money away i am not going to do your account, and im sure as hell not going to refund your money!

Hopefully you have learnt a lesson from this.

Thanks and bye!

Please realize that Jake recently allowed Elite users to trade/buy/sell under 100 posts, therefore he is entitled to your service.

Straight out of your thread:
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging

To make things faster for both of us. Please send me a PM, select an account below (eg: #THREE) and also your account details (email & password).
If you need to pay, please do so first!

If you would like your account done 1st, I will be accepting offers of $2 via PayPal.
Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

It says if you need to pay, please do so first. So from what it sounds like he told you what he wanted and payed you like it shows in your thread. I see that he has done nothing wrong and that you're not willing to do it for some reason? Also, if you're not willing to do your service or willing to give a refund, you will be infracted for scamming since he has paid for your service.
05-27-2013, 11:49 AM #4
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Please realize that Jake recently allowed Elite users to trade/buy/sell under 100 posts, therefore he is entitled to your service.

Straight out of your thread:

It says if you need to pay, please do so first. So from what it sounds like he told you what he wanted and payed you like it shows in your thread. I see that he has done nothing wrong and that you're not willing to do it for some reason? Also, if you're not willing to do your service or willing to give a refund, you will be infracted for scamming since he has paid for your service.

Yea, first as in before i do the account, not before he sends a PM..
05-30-2013, 03:28 AM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
Yea, first as in before i do the account, not before he sends a PM..

Next time make it more clear for users that they need to PM you first before they pay, or you shouldn't include your PayPal e-mail in the thread. You still need to refund him since you didn't do the service.
06-03-2013, 05:29 PM #6
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
ProbablyRaging has been banned. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo