05-26-2013, 03:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there this is one unfortunate buyer i ran into just my luck.... also an unfortunate incident i had, i was upgrading my rebug on my cfw i accidentally left a disc inside my tray whilst doing that as i didnt like the rebug lite multiman kept discfunctioning rebug tool box wasn't working properly so i wanted to go back to rebug 4.3, during that process i left a disc inside and to my surprise it got upgraded to ofw 3.6, i tried so hard to throw 3.55 back on it but obviously no luck as everyone knows in needs to get downgraded via e3 flasher/progsheet.
This is the first time ever i made a mistake like this and i was really upset i sent the buyer a message explaining the situation but he just would not reason, i mean literally this guy would sapm me and talk trash to me more than a 100 times a day, also try to brainwash me, manipulate me and sweet talk me into giving him so much more than what he payed for, i simply told him that i will give him 3 free plats as compensation due to my unfortunate situation but he still wouldn't give up trying to get more out of me.
I had to pack up the ps3 arrange a courier to pick up my ps3 and send it off to a guy that downgrades, now the guy received my ps3 within 3 days but i got it back like after over 2 weeks because he had sooooooo many ps3s in line before mine that it just took so long but finally when i got it back within 48 hours i finished and completed his order and apologized countless time to him but this evil thing is now going and harrassing me and talking ill about me.
Now i accidentally did a game on his list that he did not choose, it was on his brothers list who also made an order wit me but is a really nice and easy going person and didn't bug me at all after i explained the whole scenario to him, who's order i also finished once i got my ps3, anyways i had his and his brothers list in a notepad i was in the process of doing his plats while i was doing it this guy distracted the shit out of me like literally kept on spamming and asking silly questions on skype like every 5 seconds while i was switching between skype and the note pads i accidentally looked at his brothers notepad instead and put a game on his list that was from his brothers list, then he comes bitching to me about it and i told him if u hadn't have bugged me so much that would not have happened, in the end moderators im not the only person he has given a hard time there is someone on his visitors page if u see he has angered also,

mr_fix_it - 10-30-2012 07:42 AM - permalink Report

it seemed as though you were pressuring me for things I cannot yet delver on, that bothered me.

Anyways, he started getting really rude and started talking crap about me and my service so its only natural if he disrespects me, iw ould disrespect him back, i mean this guy contacts me at ridiculous times like 3am in the morning 4 am in the morning while my family is asleep he is just impossible, please i would like to get the comments left by him removed from my shopa nd from my referrals please, as i know i do not deserve this i have been on ngu a very long time everyone knows about my service and my aim is 100% quality service, i dont want my rep to go down because of one person, who i will never be working with again, please thanks.
05-26-2013, 04:02 PM #2
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
Hi there this is one unfortunate buyer i ran into just my luck.... also an unfortunate incident i had, i was upgrading my rebug on my cfw i accidentally left a disc inside my tray whilst doing that as i didnt like the rebug lite multiman kept discfunctioning rebug tool box wasn't working properly so i wanted to go back to rebug 4.3, during that process i left a disc inside and to my surprise it got upgraded to ofw 3.6, i tried so hard to throw 3.55 back on it but obviously no luck as everyone knows in needs to get downgraded via e3 flasher/progsheet.
This is the first time ever i made a mistake like this and i was really upset i sent the buyer a message explaining the situation but he just would not reason, i mean literally this guy would sapm me and talk trash to me more than a 100 times a day, also try to brainwash me, manipulate me and sweet talk me into giving him so much more than what he payed for, i simply told him that i will give him 3 free plats as compensation due to my unfortunate situation but he still wouldn't give up trying to get more out of me.
I had to pack up the ps3 arrange a courier to pick up my ps3 and send it off to a guy that downgrades, now the guy received my ps3 within 3 days but i got it back like after over 2 weeks because he had sooooooo many ps3s in line before mine that it just took so long but finally when i got it back within 48 hours i finished and completed his order and apologized countless time to him but this evil thing is now going and harrassing me and talking ill about me.
Now i accidentally did a game on his list that he did not choose, it was on his brothers list who also made an order wit me but is a really nice and easy going person and didn't bug me at all after i explained the whole scenario to him, who's order i also finished once i got my ps3, anyways i had his and his brothers list in a notepad i was in the process of doing his plats while i was doing it this guy distracted the shit out of me like literally kept on spamming and asking silly questions on skype like every 5 seconds while i was switching between skype and the note pads i accidentally looked at his brothers notepad instead and put a game on his list that was from his brothers list, then he comes bitching to me about it and i told him if u hadn't have bugged me so much that would not have happened, in the end moderators im not the only person he has given a hard time there is someone on his visitors page if u see he has angered also,

mr_fix_it - 10-30-2012 07:42 AM - permalink Report

it seemed as though you were pressuring me for things I cannot yet delver on, that bothered me.

Anyways, he started getting really rude and started talking crap about me and my service so its only natural if he disrespects me, iw ould disrespect him back, i mean this guy contacts me at ridiculous times like 3am in the morning 4 am in the morning while my family is asleep he is just impossible, please i would like to get the comments left by him removed from my shopa nd from my referrals please, as i know i do not deserve this i have been on ngu a very long time everyone knows about my service and my aim is 100% quality service, i dont want my rep to go down because of one person, who i will never be working with again, please thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24711[/ATTACH]
05-26-2013, 04:03 PM #3
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24711[/ATTACH]

here is a picture of a message from him i attached he is still harassing me and insulting me, he sent me a message stating in my native tongue to fuck my mother up her ass and calling me a son of a bitch
05-27-2013, 03:13 AM #4
ElijahMikalson
Do a barrel roll!
I never abused him I just told him what I feel about his shop and that is it. He started abusing me by calling me a dog and stuff.
05-27-2013, 06:44 PM #5
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
This isn't a legit dispute. Goaldie left you feedback on your shop and then gets chewed out by you.
Closed and Resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo