06-01-2013, 06:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi there i did a deal with this kid, where he gave me a us account with 50 dollars redeemed on it and said i can keep that account in return i did 25 plats for him, now he has taken the account back by changing the log in details.
i recently had a dispute opened with this mans brother who's name on NGU is - Goaldie, he was there during the deal on skype so he obviously knows whats going on they are both brothers and i made deals with the both of them.
06-10-2013, 04:31 PM #20
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
What is your Skype username?

thebigboss4000

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

im talking to skype fraud and blackmailing team right now, in live chat support.
06-10-2013, 06:50 PM #21
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Klauss View Post
Sir He gave 20 for the 50$ PSN Account ! Didn't he mention that I gave him a 50 $ PSN Code for which he gave me 22 Platinums ? He took 22 days to complete the overall deal. Please LOOK AT THE ATTACHED IMAGES TO CLARIFY !!!!!

I just talked with thebigbossxseb on Skype, looked at the logs and they are no where near what you had. What do you have to say about this?

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by Klauss View Post
Sir He gave 20 for the 50$ PSN Account ! Didn't he mention that I gave him a 50 $ PSN Code for which he gave me 22 Platinums ? He took 22 days to complete the overall deal. Please LOOK AT THE ATTACHED IMAGES TO CLARIFY !!!!!

I'm done playing your little childish games of lying to me. Either give the account back or you will be facing a ban. Don't bother adding me back on Skype to lie to me since you deleted me. Your 24 hours starts now.
06-11-2013, 04:58 PM #22
Jared
Tranquility.
This has been resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo