06-01-2013, 06:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi there i did a deal with this kid, where he gave me a us account with 50 dollars redeemed on it and said i can keep that account in return i did 25 plats for him, now he has taken the account back by changing the log in details.
i recently had a dispute opened with this mans brother who's name on NGU is - Goaldie, he was there during the deal on skype so he obviously knows whats going on they are both brothers and i made deals with the both of them.
06-01-2013, 03:18 PM #2
C'mon on man first u raise an issue against my cousin n now me.u certainly have issues in life.don't u have any other work to do, like give people platinums on time.n also what did I do again...?

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

I already gave u all the details u needed for he account.n if u can't keep it properly or mess it up n act like a kid then that's not my fault.cmon I thought u r a good man.what is this NGU! This is unacceptable on so many levels.I'm so disappointed with this guy.i wish I can give back the platinums that he gave me.also now that u provoked / harassed me for nothing I'm leave a feedback in your referrals for your pathetic n dismal service ! Moderators please I request you all to ban this guy from raising disputes against anyone coz all he has been doing is raising issues for nothing.he just lost a dispute to my cousin last week n now that he is pissed at him , he is simply venting out his anger on me.may lord Jesus guide this lost soul!!Amen.
06-01-2013, 03:43 PM #3
Originally posted by Klauss View Post
C'mon on man first u raise an issue against my cousin n now me.u certainly have issues in life.don't u have any other work to do, like give people platinums on time.n also what did I do again...?

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

I already gave u all the details u needed for he account.n if u can't keep it properly or mess it up n act like a kid then that's not my fault.cmon I thought u r a good man.what is this NGU! This is unacceptable on so many levels.I'm so disappointed with this guy.i wish I can give back the platinums that he gave me.also now that u provoked / harassed me for nothing I'm leave a feedback in your referrals for your pathetic n dismal service ! Moderators please I request you all to ban this guy from raising disputes against anyone coz all he has been doing is raising issues for nothing.he just lost a dispute to my cousin last week n now that he is pissed at him , he is simply venting out his anger on me.may lord Jesus guide this lost soul!!Amen.

Its already clear how much you are lying, first you say he is your brother, now you say cousin, just for your information i dont take long to do plats, i will repeat again since your memory is so horrible, (i accidentally upgraded to ofw i had to get it downgraded), i did 2 orders today totaling a 120 plats and i finished both orders in half a day so get your facts straight your just a non-understanding, impatient, uncooperative being.
Few days ago i signed into that account fine, i try login today it magically says email or pass is incorrect now besides me and you who else has the log in details ?
I just want my account back, because i am the rightful owner of that account, you can beat around the bush and explain your romeo and juliet story all you want i dont care i simply want my account back end of story.
06-01-2013, 11:44 PM #4
You know what BIGBOSS I'm done with you.if just want to scam me for no reason go ahead.after all god knows that I'm not lying.besides I swear to god Adil I don't even remember the login details coz its been a long time n i didnt write it down then as I made the account for the sake of getting platinums.and in our religion both yours n mine - cousin is stated as a brother in the native language don't u reckon I mean c'mon how low can u get to forget about our culture too.moderators please do something to shut him down for making false accusations .thats all from me NGU.May fair justice prevail.
06-02-2013, 04:06 AM #5
Don't care about you philosophies i just want my account back.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

I will pm an admin the log in details so they can check for themselves thnx
06-02-2013, 04:22 PM #6
Still haven't got my account back from you yet, from what i can tell u changed the email too.
06-03-2013, 12:32 AM #7
Jared
Tranquility.
Please use this template when opening a dispute: You must login or register to view this content.
06-03-2013, 05:01 AM #8
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Klauss
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? an account with 50 dollars redeemed on it for 25 plats.

Proof: his account

When did this happen: about a month ago

How did you purchase: it was a trade

How much?: 50 dollars

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, didn't reply on skype, only when dispute was opened.
If yes, What did they say?:- Totally Denies it.

Other comments: i have the psn log in details for the account but im pretty sure he changed both the email and pass.
06-06-2013, 09:55 AM #9
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Please use this template when opening a dispute: You must login or register to view this content.

any news admin ? as this man isnt even replying to me or owning up thanks.
06-10-2013, 10:39 AM #10
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Klauss View Post
You know what BIGBOSS I'm done with you.if just want to scam me for no reason go ahead.after all god knows that I'm not lying.besides I swear to god Adil I don't even remember the login details coz its been a long time n i didnt write it down then as I made the account for the sake of getting platinums.and in our religion both yours n mine - cousin is stated as a brother in the native language don't u reckon I mean c'mon how low can u get to forget about our culture too.moderators please do something to shut him down for making false accusations .thats all from me NGU.May fair justice prevail.

Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
any news admin ? as this man isnt even replying to me or owning up thanks.

From the looks of it right now, Klauss you are in the wrong. If you guys have any proof such as PMs, please post pictures of them in this thread so I can review them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo