06-04-2013, 02:31 AM #1
geralds
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: sean1187
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

Proof:[ATTACH=CONFIG]24951[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24952[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: may 2014

How much? $400

Did you;
- Sell?

Have you contacted the scammer?:yes
If yes, What did they say?: Im trying to scam him so he wont pay me.

Other comments:

Guy bought some trophies off me first few transactions when fine. Then the guy payed for some more stuff things seemed to have gone right then after I get the stuff he wanted then he files paypal claim agiasnt me. He said he needed the money real bad so i said what ever when will you repay me im told in a month been a months he beats in a round the bush in the long run he scammed me.
Last edited by geralds ; 06-06-2013 at 12:43 AM.
06-05-2013, 06:26 PM #2
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by geralds View Post
Guy bought some trophies off me first few transactions when fine. Then the guy payed for some more stuff things seemed to have gone right then after I get the stuff he wanted then he files paypal claim agiasnt me. He said he needed the money real bad so i said what ever when will you repay me im told in a month been a months he beats in a round the bush in the long run he scammed me.

Please revise your thread using this template: You must login or register to view this content.
06-06-2013, 12:44 AM #3
geralds
Little One
Originally posted by ICS
Please revise your thread using this template: You must login or register to view this content.

Fixed.
06-13-2013, 04:53 AM #4
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: sean1187
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

Proof:[ATTACH=CONFIG]24951[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24952[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: may 2014

How much? $400

Did you;
- Sell?

Have you contacted the scammer?:yes
If yes, What did they say?: Im trying to scam him so he wont pay me.

Other comments:

Sorry for the extended wait on this dispute. I was unsure of what I should do about it because the accused scammer has 0 posts.
Sean has not been online since 5-17-13, and I do not think that he is intending on coming back on. Since he does not appear to be coming back on, I am going to let you decide what to do. You can either give him more time to respond to the dispute (if he comes online, I will contact him) or we can permaban him. I should also let you know that you are trading under the requirements of NGU's auction policy. The user that you have traded with has 0 posts, which 100 is needed for you to be in the right. I will be issuing a warning infraction to your account for trading under requirements. A warning infraction for trading under requirements is worth 0 points, and will expire in 2 months as it is just a warning.
06-13-2013, 11:05 AM #5
geralds
Little One
Originally posted by ICS
Sorry for the extended wait on this dispute. I was unsure of what I should do about it because the accused scammer has 0 posts.
Sean has not been online since 5-17-13, and I do not think that he is intending on coming back on. Since he does not appear to be coming back on, I am going to let you decide what to do. You can either give him more time to respond to the dispute (if he comes online, I will contact him) or we can permaban him. I should also let you know that you are trading under the requirements of NGU's auction policy. The user that you have traded with has 0 posts, which 100 is needed for you to be in the right. I will be issuing a warning infraction to your account for trading under requirements. A warning infraction for trading under requirements is worth 0 points, and will expire in 2 months as it is just a warning.

He should have more post that that but not a lot. Ether way ill say this he wont talk to me nor is he going to pay me so you might as well just ban him he has made it prefectly clear when i talk to him last he wont. His words were something like im a scammer so im not going to pay a scammer.
06-13-2013, 09:31 PM #6
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
He should have more post that that but not a lot. Ether way ill say this he wont talk to me nor is he going to pay me so you might as well just ban him he has made it prefectly clear when i talk to him last he wont. His words were something like im a scammer so im not going to pay a scammer.

The scammer has been banned for ignoring a dispute and scamming.
Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo