06-04-2013, 02:40 PM #1
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Injenction
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 100k Ultimate Team Coins

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 1st June 2013

How did you purchase: Skype

How much?: $14

Did you; Sell
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Not about this but I know it's true I phoned paypal.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I phoned paypal and explained to me how he is using a stolen credit card or paypal account. He sends the money, I send coins, then when the person who has had there credit card stolen realises they contact the bank account and the money gets taken out instantly, no dispute. Then Paypal has no control because it's "electronic goods".
He is a scamming scum bag.
Last edited by TheLen ; 06-04-2013 at 02:42 PM.
06-05-2013, 06:22 PM #2
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by MommasMumOnline View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Injenction
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 100k Ultimate Team Coins

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 1st June 2013

How did you purchase: Skype

How much?: $14

Did you; Sell
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Not about this but I know it's true I phoned paypal.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I phoned paypal and explained to me how he is using a stolen credit card or paypal account. He sends the money, I send coins, then when the person who has had there credit card stolen realises they contact the bank account and the money gets taken out instantly, no dispute. Then Paypal has no control because it's "electronic goods".
He is a scamming scum bag.

Please supply the password to view the album. I will contact the accused scammer once I am able to view proof that he has scammed you.
06-05-2013, 06:57 PM #3
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Originally posted by ICS
Please supply the password to view the album. I will contact the accused scammer once I am able to view proof that he has scammed you.

ngu2013 I wasn't sure if you would need it sorry
06-05-2013, 07:04 PM #4
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
ngu2013 I wasn't sure if you would need it sorry

Thank you. I have contacted the accused scammer and have gave him 24 hours to respond. If he fails to respond to the dispute within 24 hours, he will be permanently banned.
06-05-2013, 09:34 PM #5
Originally posted by ICS
Thank you. I have contacted the accused scammer and have gave him 24 hours to respond. If he fails to respond to the dispute within 24 hours, he will be permanently banned.

Paypal decided too hold the money because they "thought something phishy" was going on. I talked with the user and he even said that he didn't call paypal at all.... Don't have the coins anymore and shown him pictures of it/skype it.
06-07-2013, 11:28 PM #6
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by Injenction View Post
Paypal decided too hold the money because they "thought something phishy" was going on. I talked with the user and he even said that he didn't call paypal at all.... Don't have the coins anymore and shown him pictures of it/skype it.

MommasMumOnline has requested that you give his coins back instead of a refund.
06-09-2013, 05:48 PM #7
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Originally posted by ICS
MommasMumOnline has requested that you give his coins back instead of a refund.

Why has he not been banned yet?
06-09-2013, 11:20 PM #8
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Why has he not been banned yet?

I will contact him once more, and if he fails to respond he will be permanently banned for scamming!
Edit: I have contacted the user and have given him 24 hours to respond. If he does not respond within 24 hours, he's out of here.
06-11-2013, 10:50 PM #9
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Originally posted by ICS
I will contact him once more, and if he fails to respond he will be permanently banned for scamming!
Edit: I have contacted the user and have given him 24 hours to respond. If he does not respond within 24 hours, he's out of here.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheLen ; 06-11-2013 at 10:53 PM.
06-12-2013, 12:10 AM #10
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo