06-05-2013, 09:27 PM #1
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ; ( ; ( ; ( ; (
Last edited by Flappy Bird ; 10-07-2015 at 03:47 PM.
06-05-2013, 09:50 PM #2
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
Help ?
06-06-2013, 08:35 AM #3
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xWeeDz View Post
Help ?

Thankz for the help NGU's Staff's :n:
06-10-2013, 10:41 AM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by xWeeDz View Post
Thankz for the help NGU's Staff's :n:

Some moderators have other things to do. I have contacted the user about this and he must reply within 24 hours or he will be banned.
06-10-2013, 12:19 PM #5
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Some moderators have other things to do. I have contacted the user about this and he must reply within 24 hours or he will be banned.

I understand but Whole 5 days?
06-10-2013, 11:51 PM #6
Hugs
Gym leader
I apologize for noticing this dispute late. I have been ignoring a lot of my notifications lately, as you can see here: You must login or register to view this content.. However, I have 3 things to say.

-Firstly, that is not my Skype. And if it was to be, what proof do you have that is me?
-Secondly, my name is not Kevin Dirk and if anything I'd use something like Liberty Reserve or some other payment method for such a high amount like this.
-Thirdly, if I did happen to have a 3 letter account in the first place then I wouldn't have sold it as they are extremely rare. Unless I got an offer that can't be refused.
06-24-2013, 04:46 AM #7
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Hugs View Post
I apologize for noticing this dispute late. I have been ignoring a lot of my notifications lately, as you can see here: You must login or register to view this content.. However, I have 3 things to say.

-Firstly, that is not my Skype. And if it was to be, what proof do you have that is me?
-Secondly, my name is not Kevin Dirk and if anything I'd use something like Liberty Reserve or some other payment method for such a high amount like this.
-Thirdly, if I did happen to have a 3 letter account in the first place then I wouldn't have sold it as they are extremely rare. Unless I got an offer that can't be refused.

You do realize LR was shut down in May? Plus, what proof do you have that isn't you?
06-24-2013, 05:33 AM #8
Hugs
Gym leader
Originally posted by Jared View Post
You do realize LR was shut down in May? Plus, what proof do you have that isn't you?

My proof is that the Skype name he provided isn't even as close to mine. Also, the burden of proof works by asking what proof he has that it is me...

Glad you figure you can work on this dispute now. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo