06-06-2013, 11:20 AM #1
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SwordArtOnline
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? apple id with 200$
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 5/6/2013
How much : 170$
Did you : Trade
Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?:- he didn't change the pass and id

Other comments: i made the account and didn't give anyone the password and email only him and he fixed the account so i give him 30$ as a gift and the next day i get e-mail from apple that my apple id was changed and password
06-22-2013, 11:29 PM #20
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
yes i give you the 30$

what im trying to say is wen you buy something from the store you get e-mail and you used the 30$ but i didn't get e-mails for the all of the stuff you got that means the e-mail and password was changed before the 30$ was used
06-23-2013, 01:41 AM #21
No b/c you said the email was changed the next day when I used the $30 the same day you told me to then never touched your account afterwards so idk what happened to it
06-25-2013, 12:27 AM #22
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by KING View Post
yes i give you the 30$

what im trying to say is wen you buy something from the store you get e-mail and you used the 30$ but i didn't get e-mails for the all of the stuff you got that means the e-mail and password was changed before the 30$ was used

You don't always get the Email from iTunes, can you PM me the details you have for the account! I will be doing the same to swordartonline!

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by SwordArtOnline View Post
No b/c you said the email was changed the next day when I used the $30 the same day you told me to then never touched your account afterwards so idk what happened to it

I have asked UAE for the account details via PM I suggest you send me the details you have as well! Thanks!
06-25-2013, 02:46 PM #23
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Ok I received the details off both of you, the details matched by what I received, I tried login in to the iTunes account, the Password or Email was incorrect so someone has changed the account details.

And it looks a little odd why you are now involved in another dispute SwordArtOnline!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo