06-07-2013, 06:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We already settled this but now what he did was report me to PayPal because the Xploder key was about to expire and now I have -8.35.
You must login or register to view this content.
What i really want is my money back or get banned. We already settled this the mod just deleted the thread because I sold him an almost expired xploder key. So he reported me to NGU and the mods just deleted the thread and i guess they did nothing. He did something and reported me after he already knew we settled this.

Accused Scammer's NGU Name:PrimeCreated
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Sold

Xploder That he said it was good:

Proof that he tried getting back at me after we settled this:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: I didn't

How much?: First he gave me 10.00 but he made my paypal money go negative.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?- Xploder Key
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- He just gave my info back lmfao.

Other comments: This was already settled but he reported.
06-07-2013, 07:00 PM #2
PrimeCreated
Climbing up the ladder
mod told me they trash any thread that has to do with xploder because there in partnership with them...he said to deal with it with paypal so i did i opened a case... and sent him the info to his account back...

& yes everything was cool till i found out it has a couple of days left which was obviously the reason you where selling it...

how the fuck did i scam you idiot ?

and im the scammer right? lol

haha your account is negative xD
Last edited by PrimeCreated ; 06-07-2013 at 07:12 PM.
06-07-2013, 08:34 PM #3
Originally posted by PrimeCreated View Post
mod told me they trash any thread that has to do with xploder because there in partnership with them...he said to deal with it with paypal so i did i opened a case... and sent him the info to his account back...

& yes everything was cool till i found out it has a couple of days left which was obviously the reason you where selling it...

how the fuck did i scam you idiot ?

and im the scammer right? lol

haha your account is negative xD

haha. -patpat- I already reported and they said they are giving my money back Awesome face. Please close this mods. Prime is a sad little noob who had to report me because he got butthurt over 10 dollars.
06-07-2013, 08:49 PM #4
PrimeCreated
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by UNDEFEAT View Post
haha. -patpat- I already reported and they said they are giving my money back Awesome face. Please close this mods. Prime is a sad little noob who had to report me because he got butthurt over 10 dollars.

whatevers keep that shit and yeah your right just 10 and apparently you really need them since you on that negative side, broke ass kid lol
06-07-2013, 10:26 PM #5
you are the one who reported me. O_O. I already spent your money before you tried taking it back. You holding negative money . Plus this paypal does not have a credit card attached to it. Its my backup one.
06-10-2013, 10:30 AM #6
Jared
Tranquility.
It looks as though UNDEFEAT wants this thread closed and all it seems that it going to happen is flamming between you too. Resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo