06-09-2013, 04:01 AM #1
network10
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The problem has been solved as you can see FinalFantasyXIV has returned my vbux and he is responding so please close this thread !!

This is not no buy/sell/trade dispute this is a dispute about someone having access to my account

Accused Scammer's NGU Name:FinalFantasyXIV
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Proof:nothing i don't even know this person
When did this happen:He got access to my account on 5/31/13 according to this You must login or register to view this content.
How did you purchase:I didn't buy anything
How much?:0
Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade?no i don't know him
Have you contacted the scammer?:yes
- If yes, What did they say?:- Other comments:He hasn't responded!

other proof: He has been going on my account thanking his posts and he also even talked to him self for proof look at my posts You must login or register to view this content. he even made me/himself number one on one of his posts proof:You must login or register to view this content.
he also sent himself my vbux proof:You must login or register to view this content.

he also somehow figured out my second ngu account (i made back when i forgot my password)
Look at his here You must login or register to view this content. and you can see he thanked himself with it
this You must login or register to view this content. is my second account for proof look at who the Referrer is i can even give you the login details if you need to
if you go here You must login or register to view this content. you can see that both my accounts thanked his thread at the same time and the thanks are right next to each other
as you can see right here You must login or register to view this content. he talks to himself
on the 7 post right here he thanks himself again with my account You must login or register to view this content.

what have i done to help me i changed my email and password then i sent Vince a message about the situation and i went out for a bit the when i got home my messages where some how deleted so i contacted Vince via sb and he said change password to email then to account again so i did and i want to know how he figured out my info and if he still has access to my account and if i can get my vbux back but lastly i haven't went on my ngumodzftw account in over 4 or 5 months and both of my accounts i never once told anyone my info so can someone please help me ?

proof that he deleted my messages You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by network10 ; 06-09-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Problem solved
06-09-2013, 10:57 AM #2
Originally posted by network10 View Post
Ok first off if this thread gets asked to be deleted do not do it because i did not ask for you to someone has access to my account!!!!!!

This is not no buy/sell/trade dispute this is a dispute about someone having access to my account

Accused Scammer's NGU Name:FinalFantasyXIV
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Proof:nothing i don't even know this person
When did this happen:He got access to my account on 5/31/13 according to this You must login or register to view this content.
How did you purchase:I didn't buy anything
How much?:0
Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade?no i don't know him
Have you contacted the scammer?:yes
- If yes, What did they say?:- Other comments:He hasn't responded!

other proof: He has been going on my account thanking his posts and he also even talked to him self for proof look at my posts You must login or register to view this content. he even made me/himself number one on one of his posts proof:You must login or register to view this content.
he also sent himself my vbux proof:You must login or register to view this content.

he also somehow figured out my second ngu account (i made back when i forgot my password)
Look at his here You must login or register to view this content. and you can see he thanked himself with it
this You must login or register to view this content. is my second account for proof look at who the Referrer is i can even give you the login details if you need to
if you go here You must login or register to view this content. you can see that both my accounts thanked his thread at the same time and the thanks are right next to each other
as you can see right here You must login or register to view this content. he talks to himself
on the 7 post right here he thanks himself again with my account You must login or register to view this content.

what have i done to help me i changed my email and password then i sent Vince a message about the situation and i went out for a bit the when i got home my messages where some how deleted so i contacted Vince via sb and he said change password to email then to account again so i did and i want to know how he figured out my info and if he still has access to my account and if i can get my vbux back but lastly i haven't went on my ngumodzftw account in over 4 or 5 months and both of my accounts i never once told anyone my info so can someone please help me ?

proof that he deleted my messages You must login or register to view this content.

Hey there network10, my friend (CoD_Trey) (I'm no longer friends with anymore because he was scamming his own friends and hacking people) was giving away 2 nextgenupdate accounts back some time ago and he said here have this NGU account on skype i said "sure" so after all of that a couple months later i decided to log into it since i knew he gave it to me awhile ago he told me it was his account but i am heavily mistaken that it is stolen. I apologize and will respect every right towards your account and never will do this again! I am truly sorry man. I hope you can forgive my for bad mistake man. Thanks for reading network10.

EDIT: I Gave all of your vbux back.
Is there anything else i can do for you network10?

2ND EDIT: network10 said Problem Solved. Hope you have a good day network10. I promise this will not happen again.
Last edited by worrorfight ; 06-09-2013 at 04:54 PM.
06-10-2013, 01:40 AM #3
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
User has been banned for using another's account without permission and stealing vBux. Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo