06-14-2013, 01:52 PM #1
smashedya
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: cheap bops2 mod

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
we sorted out the deal in the shoutbox via pm
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? traded mw3 unlock all for a acc with 100+avatars and b ops2 season pass and couple other games

i got the acc but i went too download list and it didnt have season pass

i contacted him he said oh sorry its on my other acc and he said he would give me details too it than logged off and hasnt replied
PROOF: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by smashedya ; 06-14-2013 at 01:56 PM.
06-14-2013, 05:34 PM #2
Default Avatar
Eehm
dam kid i got off line wtf i told you i would give to you acting like a little ass kid
06-15-2013, 12:20 AM #3
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by CHEAP
dam kid i got off line wtf i told you i would give to you acting like a little ass kid

if u pm me with the info ill close dispute straight away bro
06-19-2013, 01:41 PM #4
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Auction

i still havnt received info are u going too send it or what
06-20-2013, 04:38 AM #5
smashedya
I’m too L33T
i got info at last but i would give him the scammer title as he is a scammer he also asked me too do another acc free after this haha
06-20-2013, 04:59 AM #6
Default Avatar
Eehm
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
i got info at last but i would give him the scammer title as he is a scammer he also asked me too do another acc free after this haha

then how does that make me a scammer if i gave you the info and i ask can you do another accout for me free how is that scamming that's just asking can you do another account. Like he said i gave him the account with the season pass rather he downloaded it or not it's not my problem gave him what i offered

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

07-01-2013, 09:51 AM #7
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Eehm View Post
then how does that make me a scammer if i gave you the info and i ask can you do another accout for me free how is that scamming that's just asking can you do another account. Like he said i gave him the account with the season pass rather he downloaded it or not it's not my problem gave him what i offered

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

now hes changed the details so i cant use the acc too get maps he should be banned or give me acc too keep as that was the deal i get too have a acc with season pass
07-02-2013, 03:10 PM #8
smashedya
I’m too L33T
any mods going too do anything about this or do i just get scammed?NO
07-08-2013, 01:51 PM #9
smashedya
I’m too L33T
so are u aloud too scam ppl on ngu and get away with it now its been weeks no reply yet from a admin this sites a joke
07-08-2013, 01:52 PM #10
smashedya
I’m too L33T
i want him banned hes a scammer theres proof ban him

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo