06-15-2013, 04:24 AM #1
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've given this user a long long time to pay me back..

He was asking someone to loan him some money 3-4 months ago to get him out of trouble with steam/paypal. I don't have a screenshot of that day, although I have screenshots of discussions afterwards where he says he will pay but hasn't.

Now, I know its only $8.99 but he continued to lie and say he'd pay it back, and hasn't. Non stop excuses, he also PM'd Cammmmy one day telling him to tell me he will pay me back and I do have screenshots of that.

Here are the screenshots I do have:

You must login or register to view this content.

This snap is from about 3 months AFTER still having to ask him to pay back.

And the VM from Cammmmy 8 days after, this was when Sheldon asked Cammmmy to tell me.

and here are the two transactions I sent him.

He's staff and should do the right thing rather than lying consistently like he does.

So in total he owes me $9 AUD.

Thanks.
06-15-2013, 04:39 AM #2
Originally posted by chef
So I've given this user a long long time to pay me back..

He was asking someone to loan him some money 3-4 months ago to get him out of trouble with steam/paypal. I don't have a screenshot of that day, although I have screenshots of discussions afterwards where he says he will pay but hasn't.

Now, I know its only $8.99 but he continued to lie and say he'd pay it back, and hasn't. Non stop excuses, he also PM'd Cammmmy one day telling him to tell me he will pay me back and I do have screenshots of that.

Here are the screenshots I do have:

This snap is from about 3 months AFTER still having to ask him to pay back.

And the VM from Cammmmy 8 days after, this was when Sheldon asked Cammmmy to tell me.

and here are the two transactions I sent him.

He's staff and should do the right thing rather than lying consistently like he does.

So in total he owes me $9 AUD.

Thanks.

Happy? Bank is now £4 overdrawn ^_^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo