06-20-2013, 06:33 AM #1
DudelmaBeast
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It was just suppoesed to be i gameshare with him he gives me unlock all then he just changed the info too my acc that has at least $500 or more worth of stuff on it.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 06-20-2013 at 11:12 PM.
06-20-2013, 11:07 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by DudelmaBeast View Post
It was just suppoesed to be i gameshare with him he gives me unlock all then he just changed the info too my acc that has at least $500 or more worth of stuff on it.

You need to use the right template before you can open a dispute against somebody.
You must login or register to view this content. follow that template please. Giving you 48 hours to sort out the template and him 48 hours to reply.

Going to send the user a message, also you're not allowed to trade under 100 posts.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 06-20-2013 at 11:12 PM.
06-21-2013, 05:38 AM #3
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
It was just suppoesed to be i gameshare with him he gives me unlock all then he just changed the info too my acc that has at least $500 or more worth of stuff on it.

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
You need to use the right template before you can open a dispute against somebody.
You must login or register to view this content. follow that template please. Giving you 48 hours to sort out the template and him 48 hours to reply.

Going to send the user a message, also you're not allowed to trade under 100 posts.

I told him already the info is the same. I haven't changed anything. Also I tried to do his account he wanted but, it wouldn't work. It'd reset everytime I try to make it stick.
06-21-2013, 07:35 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Nubz View Post
I told him already the info is the same. I haven't changed anything. Also I tried to do his account he wanted but, it wouldn't work. It'd reset everytime I try to make it stick.

How much was the service ?
Okay got a simple way of solving this just need him/she to sort out the template.
06-21-2013, 07:39 AM #5
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
How much was the service ?
Okay got a simple way of solving this just need him/she to sort out the template.

His account which had season pass on it.
07-08-2013, 02:46 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Nubz View Post
His account which had season pass on it.

From what I understand it should always stick.
Based on the fact the user has not been online or updated this the template going to close this in the coming days.
07-13-2013, 08:54 AM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Couple reasons for closing this first off this new rule is in effect You must login or register to view this content.
And next one DudelmaBeast has not used the right template or even online after it was posted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo