06-22-2013, 01:36 AM #1
mrmoto
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); nvm close
Last edited by mrmoto ; 06-22-2013 at 05:48 AM.
06-22-2013, 01:45 AM #2
Xanadu
Banned
I confirmed that the code was valid and had the correct amount of funds ($50) before giving it to him. After we finished the trade, he starts telling me to give his account back. Of course I'd be curious to know as to why this all of a sudden and he proceeds to tell me that the code does not "work". I screenshotted and even included a lot of proof that the code was valid so how could it not possibly work?

The truth behind this is that he already redeemed it and wants to scam.
06-22-2013, 01:50 AM #3
mrmoto
Banned
Originally posted by Genuine View Post
I confirmed that the code was valid and had the correct amount of funds ($50) before giving it to him. After we finished the trade, he starts telling me to give his account back. Of course I'd be curious to know as to why this all of a sudden and he proceeds to tell me that the code does not "work". I screenshotted and even included a lot of proof that the code was valid so how could it not possibly work?

The truth behind this is that he already redeemed it and wants to scam.

i can show you the code says the funds cant be added to my account and i can show you my balance and my transactions the code didnt work.
Last edited by mrmoto ; 06-22-2013 at 01:54 AM.
06-22-2013, 01:51 AM #4
Xanadu
Banned
That can be easily faked by inputting a randomized code and you can simply just make a new account and show me the balance of that account.

Good try though.
06-22-2013, 01:57 AM #5
mrmoto
Banned
That can be easily faked by inputting a randomized code and you can simply just make a new account and show me the balance of that account.

Good try though.
get on skype ill show you what it is telling me. Do you have the serial number of the code if you bought it it would have came with a serial number
06-22-2013, 02:06 AM #6
Xanadu
Banned
Originally posted by mrmoto View Post
get on skype ill show you what it is telling me. Do you have the serial number of the code if you bought it it would have came with a serial number

Serial number? You mean the code number itself?

Also, I'm going to just wait for a mod to come and overview this. You obviously did redeem the code already and just bullshitting this whole thing up. Not going to waste time arguing over something anymore.
06-22-2013, 02:23 AM #7
mrmoto
Banned

Also, I'm going to just wait for a mod to come and overview this. You obviously did redeem the code already and just bullshitting this whole thing up. Not going to waste time arguing over something anymore.

NO SERIAL # not the code it self i have video showing the 50psn wont work for me get on skype ill show you it say would you like to add 50 psn to the funds and then says it cant add them to my wallet.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

please show where you have bought the card and received the card #
06-22-2013, 02:27 AM #8
Xanadu
Banned
Originally posted by mrmoto View Post
please show where you have bought the card and received the card #

I purchased it at a local Gamestop only a few blocks away from my house.

Once again, this is where my replying ends. I'll let the moderators handle this here on forth.
06-22-2013, 02:36 AM #9
mrmoto
Banned
I purchased it at a local Gamestop only a few blocks away from my house.

Once again, this is where my replying ends. I'll let the moderators handle this here on forth.

this is a lie you showed me on the internet you "purchasing" it on sony entertainment.com [ATTACH=CONFIG]25276[/ATTACH]
06-22-2013, 02:38 AM #10
Xanadu
Banned
Purchasing it on SEN's website? That's not even possible. I provided that screenshot to CONFIRM that there is $50 funds in the card. I headed off to Game Stop as it's only a block or two away.

You're really horrible at scamming tbh.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo