06-22-2013, 09:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); feverke121
You must login or register to view this content.

I Paid $12 for BF3 Game & 2months of PS+ but ended up with 1 month of PS+ that won't work on my Main account since it has PS+ trial on it already & nothing else

just happened like an hour ago
Purchased via Paypal
Sent him $12
I bought Smile
yes I contacted him & he said BF3 is free next month on PS+ anyway but that for EU I told him & he said "[Today 04:24 AM] [PM] feverke121 : Everything in life come's with a catch bro learn that" as I learned by Prime he known to Post Viruses in downloads that he posts too. Also he said in the Chatbox As I don't have a Copy of the Transcript he said he gave me 2 PS+ codes for 6 months but it only for 1 month as I went on another account to check....

I just want to be refunded of $12 or give me account with BF3 on it.....
Last edited by SwordArtOnline ; 06-22-2013 at 09:56 AM.
06-22-2013, 10:44 AM #2
I scammed nothing as i sent you 6 months worth of ps plus codes which gives you $35.00 So No refunds
06-22-2013, 10:46 AM #3
you never gave me 6 months of PS+ you gave me 2 codes which doesn't work for 2 months of PS+ which is not 6 months you moron
06-24-2013, 04:14 PM #4
Yes I did if you would Like a complete Refund talk to me in a More Kind an Compilent Manner then your current dipshit one.
06-24-2013, 07:57 PM #5
Originally posted by feverke121 View Post
Yes I did if you would Like a complete Refund talk to me in a More Kind an Compilent Manner then your current dipshit one.

yes please refund me as I didn't use the code & never got BF3 Game so please refund me & this can be closed.
06-26-2013, 02:39 AM #6
All processed order's Have A time Limit of 3 Day's, So your current Order Refund Is Void By The Troller Incâ„¢♥ Policy, Sorry to say Now if you would Like something Else feel free to browse through Our Eshop as you may.

P.S This Sale was Offsite As In Private you may say So this Is Void I never said buy from me. An you got what you payed for Sir' Sorry if you didn't like your order but yea.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo