06-26-2013, 06:01 PM #1
Doodle
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: sHiNE
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
700k FIFA Coins for 74$. (80 CAD$)

Proof:
Admins can read the SBPM history!
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Today at 19.30 - 19:50

How did you purchase:
He gave me 80 CAD on paypal I sent him the fifa Coins and then he opened a dispute on paypal and said that he did not received the money. Now I dont have the money.

How much?:
700.000 Fifa Coins, 80 CAD

Did you; -
Buy? -
Sell? - Sell.
Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: No.

- If yes, What did they say?:

- Other comments: I want the money or the coins.
06-27-2013, 03:52 PM #11
Doodle
Little One
WAT? are you kidding me? everyone can changes email and delete that from the feed OMG..
06-27-2013, 05:42 PM #12
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by sHiNE View Post

Tell me if anything else is needed, RTS.

Hmm
Something does not smell right I checked your email used on this forum it was [email][email protected][/email]. Same email that is used in the paypal picture provided by Doodle.
So explain to me how that works ?

Looks like to be me you have changed the email used for the paypal account , removed it from the history.
Going to give you a couple choices

A, Drop the lying and tell me you tried to scam this kid out of coins and money.
B, Drop the paypal dispute against him and take a infraction for scamming along with a short ban
C, Permanent banned from this forum for scamming.
D, Refund the money included is a scamming infraction.

You have 24 hours to decide, don't feel like letting this drag on.
06-27-2013, 06:40 PM #13
Doodle
Little One
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Hmm
Something does not smell right I checked your email used on this forum it was [email][email protected][/email]. Same email that is used in the paypal picture provided by Doodle.
So explain to me how that works ?

Looks like to be me you have changed the email used for the paypal account , removed it from the history.
Going to give you a couple choices

A, Drop the lying and tell me you tried to scam this kid out of coins and money.
B, Drop the paypal dispute against him and take a infraction for scamming along with a short ban
C, Permanent banned from this forum for scamming.
D, Refund the money included is a scamming infraction.

You have 24 hours to decide, don't feel like letting this drag on.

Thanks! :wub:
06-28-2013, 07:18 PM #14
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by sHiNE View Post

Tell me if anything else is needed, RTS.

Gave you a timeframe for how you plan on solving this dispute you failed to reply to me. You have been online for hour or two so enough time to reply.
For this reason you have two choices now.
Apologize for trying to scam refund him the money you disputed, take a infraction for scaming along with the 1 week ban or a permanent ban from the site.

You have 24 hours from the time of this post to make post here refund him with proof you have done it.
All the time I'm willing to give you.

Originally posted by Doodle View Post
Thanks! :wub:

No reply within the given timeframe. He got 24 hours to refund the money facing a ban whatever happens.
If I was you would look into getting hold of paypal to say you been scammed.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 06-28-2013 at 07:25 PM.
06-28-2013, 08:32 PM #15
Doodle
Little One
Gave you a timeframe for how you plan on solving this dispute you failed to reply to me. You have been online for hour or two so enough time to reply.
Apologize for trying to scam refund him the money you disputed, take a infraction for scaming along with the 1 week ban or a permanent ban from the site.

You have 24 hours from the time of this post to make post here refund him with proof you have done it.

No reply within the given timeframe. He got 24 hours to refund the money facing a ban whatever happens.

Yes, I wrote Paypal a Email...
06-29-2013, 08:54 PM #16
Doodle
Little One

I think 24 hours are over..
06-29-2013, 10:06 PM #17
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Doodle View Post
I think 24 hours are over..

User has been banned after he failed to pay back the money he owes. Given 24 hours to do this and been on the site a couple dozen times during that period.

I wish you luck with paypal on getting your money back.

Dispute closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo