06-29-2013, 02:13 AM #1
Zwiik
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Hugs
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? A PSN card
Proof: I'm not too sure how to prove that I sent him the code. Can a mod check his inbox for proof?
When did this happen: 6/22/13
How much?: $12
Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade? Sold
Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?: Yes, he basically said that he accidentally sent the money to the wrong email, and that he requested a refund and that it would take 2-3 days, but I have not heard from him since.
Other comments: I messaged him twice yesterday asking if he received the refund yet, and have yet to receive a response even though he has been on since I sent them

His responses: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Zwiik ; 07-01-2013 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Added his responses
07-04-2013, 05:10 AM #11
Zwiik
I defeated!
Originally posted by Hugs View Post
I apologize for not replying earlier, but I have sent the money A LONG time ago. I don't know why you are opening a dispute against me?

What's your name? I'll check if it's there, but I don't remember receiving it. And I started the dispute before June 30th, which is when that image says that you sent the money, so that's why I started the dispute
Last edited by Zwiik ; 07-04-2013 at 05:13 AM.
07-04-2013, 05:13 AM #12
Hugs
Gym leader
Originally posted by Zwiik View Post
What's your name? I'll check if it's there, but I don't remember receiving it.

Jake Cavs.

If it's not showing up on your received payments history, then it's either something regarding your account or PayPal needs to review it. If it doesn't show up, tell me and I'll contact PayPal regarding this issue.
07-04-2013, 05:15 AM #13
Zwiik
I defeated!
Jake Cavs.

If it's not showing up on your received payments history, then it's either something regarding your account or PayPal needs to review it. If it doesn't show up, tell me and I'll contact PayPal regarding this issue.

It's not there, and it's not an issue with my PayPal account, as I've received other payments. You must login or register to view this content.
07-04-2013, 05:24 AM #14
Hugs
Gym leader
It's not there, and it's not an issue with my PayPal account, as I've received other payments. You must login or register to view this content.

That's really odd & hard to believe, and I'm completely sure I've sent it to the correct email address as the name appeared "Heather Contreras" as I'm sure that is your name on PayPal, right?

Well then, I guess I'll contact PayPal then. Second time I've had to do so. Are you sure you haven't received the money...?
07-04-2013, 05:26 AM #15
Zwiik
I defeated!
That's really odd & hard to believe, and I'm completely sure I've sent it to the correct email address as the name appeared "Heather Contreras" as I'm sure that is your name on PayPal, right?

Well then, I guess I'll contact PayPal then. Second time I've had to do so. Are you sure you haven't received the money...?

Well it's my mom's PayPal account, but yes, that is the correct name. I'm sure, your name is not in my recent activity and that picture does show activity for June 30th
07-08-2013, 01:46 AM #16
Zwiik
I defeated!
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Thanks Smile
I get a admin to check his Inbox later today.

He hasn't responded to the dispute again in four days :/
07-08-2013, 02:42 PM #17
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
He hasn't responded to the dispute again in four days :/

So he saying he sent you the money and you're saying you not had the money correct?

So you're saying you sent him the money ?
Okay....not sure I buy that you talked to paypal yet.

Would hate to have to ban you over something so silly like this along giving you a scammers badge. Which means you also no longer have access to auctions as a result.
07-08-2013, 07:19 PM #18
Zwiik
I defeated!
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
So he saying he sent you the money and you're saying you not had the money correct?

So you're saying you sent him the money ?
Okay....not sure I buy that you talked to paypal yet.

Would hate to have to ban you over something so silly like this along giving you a scammers badge. Which means you also no longer have access to auctions as a result.

Yes, he's saying that he sent the money, but I never received it. He even posted a picture showing that he sent it, but I never did receive it.
07-09-2013, 08:21 AM #19
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

You have 48 hours to reply what is going on almost had a week to reply.
Understand it's summer it would be nice for you to stop by again. Proof you sent it and I want your whole paypal statement. Along with email used.

Yes, he's saying that he sent the money, but I never received it. He even posted a picture showing that he sent it, but I never did receive it.

Send me a forum PM with the email he used for his paypal please thank you Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo