06-29-2013, 02:13 AM #1
Zwiik
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Hugs
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? A PSN card
Proof: I'm not too sure how to prove that I sent him the code. Can a mod check his inbox for proof?
When did this happen: 6/22/13
How much?: $12
Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade? Sold
Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?: Yes, he basically said that he accidentally sent the money to the wrong email, and that he requested a refund and that it would take 2-3 days, but I have not heard from him since.
Other comments: I messaged him twice yesterday asking if he received the refund yet, and have yet to receive a response even though he has been on since I sent them

His responses: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Zwiik ; 07-01-2013 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Added his responses
06-30-2013, 12:06 AM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Sent a message to the user has 24 hours to reply to this thread.
07-01-2013, 02:11 AM #3
Zwiik
I defeated!
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Sent a message to the user has 24 hours to reply to this thread.

It has been over 24 hours, but he has not been on
07-01-2013, 06:43 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Zwiik View Post
It has been over 24 hours, but he has not been on

Getting an admin to check his Inbox and your out box.
Picture of the sent message with the code blacked out for now would do as proof. And any messages which are proof the trade took place on NGU are also welcome.
Going to give him a week to reply to this thread due to the lack of proof posted, if you provide the proof I have asked for. Planning on taking action against the account.
07-01-2013, 06:54 AM #5
Zwiik
I defeated!
Getting an admin to check his Inbox and your out box.
Picture of the sent message with the code blacked out for now would do as proof. And any messages which are proof the trade took place on NGU are also welcome.
Going to give him a week to reply to this thread due to the lack of proof posted, if you provide the proof I have asked for. Planning on taking action against the account.

How would I get a picture of the sent message of the code? Or would an admin have to provide that? And I'll take screens of his responses.
07-01-2013, 07:04 AM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
How would I get a picture of the sent message of the code? Or would an admin have to provide that? And I'll take screens of his responses.

Screen shot it and upload it
Or
Use a snap program which uploads the picture

You can provide that just saves me having to bug an admin about it. Any information I have the more helpful it is going to be, code disputes are always messy.
07-01-2013, 07:09 AM #7
Zwiik
I defeated!
Screen shot it and upload it
Or
Use a snap program which uploads the picture

You can provide that just saves me having to bug an admin about it. Any information I have the more helpful it is going to be, code disputes are always messy.

I know that, but when I go to "Sent Messages," there is nothing in there? I posted his responses though.
Last edited by Zwiik ; 07-01-2013 at 07:14 AM.
07-01-2013, 07:26 AM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I know that, but when I go to "Sent Messages," there is nothing in there? I posted his responses though.

Thanks Smile
I get a admin to check his Inbox later today.
07-01-2013, 07:29 AM #9
Zwiik
I defeated!
Thanks Smile
I get a admin to check his Inbox later today.

Ok, cool. Thank you Smile
07-04-2013, 04:59 AM #10
Hugs
Gym leader
I apologize for not replying earlier, but I have sent the money A LONG time ago. I don't know why you are opening a dispute against me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo