06-30-2013, 12:11 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: MedicatedApples
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Fifa Wager Match. I won and he wouldn't want to give me the players i asked for.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 3:00PM

Did you: Trade
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Nothing, he didn't reply.
06-30-2013, 08:49 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: MedicatedApples
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Fifa Wager Match. I won and he wouldn't want to give me the players i asked for.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 3:00PM

Did you: Trade
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Nothing, he didn't reply.

Unless the deal was done on site, not much I can do.
Any proof it was talked about and agreed on site?
Fact it's a wager not sure I can carry this forward , I decide after your reply.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 06-30-2013 at 09:03 PM.
06-30-2013, 11:08 PM #3
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Unless the deal was done on site, not much I can do.
Any proof it was talked about and agreed on site?
Fact it's a wager not sure I can carry this forward , I decide after your reply.

Well this is my service and people add me through there. You must login or register to view this content. I honestly didn't lose anything, but i want users to be aware that he is not a fair player.
06-30-2013, 11:15 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Not going to move this forward dispute over.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo