07-01-2013, 03:27 PM #1
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: IceRiddle
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Three Plats (HyperDimension Neptunia, MK2, and Victory)
When did this happen: June 2
How did you purchase: Vbux
How much?: 700k
Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade? Buy
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He told me that his saves were messed up and he couldn't finish the plats. He offered a refund but already synced uncompleted trophies to my profile. MK2 at 95% and Victory at 87%
Other comments: I told him that I would give him time to fix his saves but he continues to ignore my messages. I would of taken the refund if he didn't sync. I want the plats completed as I don't want unfinished plats on my profile that I paid for.
07-02-2013, 06:42 AM #2
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
Indeed i wpuld have tried to finish it but it was not possible due to data corruption inwhich im not able to finish them. I offer a refund since theres nothing for you to lose but your sanity over incomplete trophies. If dispute goes through do what ever im done with this nonsence over virtual stuff.
07-02-2013, 01:58 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by IceRiddle View Post
Indeed i wpuld have tried to finish it but it was not possible due to data corruption inwhich im not able to finish them. I offer a refund since theres nothing for you to lose but your sanity over incomplete trophies. If dispute goes through do what ever im done with this nonsence over virtual stuff.

Thank you for putting down an offer of giving him a refund.

Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: IceRiddle
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Three Plats (HyperDimension Neptunia, MK2, and Victory)
When did this happen: June 2
How did you purchase: Vbux
How much?: 700k
Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade? Buy
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He told me that his saves were messed up and he couldn't finish the plats. He offered a refund but already synced uncompleted trophies to my profile. MK2 at 95% and Victory at 87%
Other comments: I told him that I would give him time to fix his saves but he continues to ignore my messages. I would of taken the refund if he didn't sync. I want the plats completed as I don't want unfinished plats on my profile that I paid for.

Would you be willing to take a refund ?
07-02-2013, 03:06 PM #4
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
From what I understood he had some corrupted saves. I told him I would give him time to fix his saves as he still has these "plat save sets". I will just take his refund and be done with him because obviously he is not mature enough to handle this "virtual nonsense" and finish what he started.
Last edited by ZeroSasurai ; 07-02-2013 at 03:10 PM.
07-03-2013, 11:28 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by IceRiddle View Post

Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
From what I understood he had some corrupted saves. I told him I would give him time to fix his saves as he still has these "plat save sets". I will just take his refund and be done with him because obviously he is not mature enough to handle this "virtual nonsense" and finish what he started.

Okay 48 hours to post back saying that a refund has happened. If not I get a admin to refund back the vbux and you get a nice infraction for scamming.
See you guys in 48 hours.
07-04-2013, 11:34 AM #6
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
refund was given
07-04-2013, 11:57 AM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
A dispute over refund has been solved.
Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.