07-03-2013, 06:30 PM #1
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: xLobby-Host
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 2 days ago
How did you purchase: PayPal
How much?: 5$
Did you;
- Buy? ---------> buy
- Sell?
- Trade?
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, No answer which is why i opened the dispute
- If yes, What did they say?:- No Answer
Other comments: He wen't on my account and only made it prestige 20. His service clearly says you get all camos all attachments and everything else but i did not get any of that i can give my PSN details to a member of staff so you can check the account yourself.
I had another member go on my account and he did the service, he can ether refund me or whatever decision a mod decides to do.
Last edited by Sync ; 07-03-2013 at 07:31 PM.
07-03-2013, 10:21 PM #11
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Originally posted by Host View Post
If you can provide me with valid proof, I will refund you. Money isn't a problem. simple as that.

If you wasn't money hungry you'll admit the you didn't do what you promised but it's all good.
I don't have a problem with money nether but i do work hard to earn it for you to walk off with it and not providing what you're supposed to .

and you're only asking for proof after i told you somebody else went on it to fix your mistake.
Last edited by Sync ; 07-03-2013 at 10:23 PM.
07-03-2013, 10:25 PM #12
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Sync View Post
If you wasn't money hungry you'll admit the you didn't do what you promised but it's all good.
I don't have a problem with money nether but i do work hard to earn it for you to walk off with it and not providing what you're supposed to .

1. You have a Skype, you should have contacted me through that.
2. There's something called a picture, you should have taken one to show that you didn't have camos, etc. By the way, you have to pull your guns out in a game and they will instantly turn level 31 and you will have all camos, attachments, etc.
3. Everything was updated at once and I played a game to ensure your stats stuck.
4. Don't call me a scammer without valid proof, because that sure as hell makes you look like a scammer.
07-03-2013, 10:34 PM #13
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
1. You have a Skype, you should have contacted me through that.
2. There's something called a picture, you should have taken one to show that you didn't have camos, etc. By the way, you have to pull your guns out in a game and they will instantly turn level 31 and you will have all camos, attachments, etc.
3. Everything was updated at once and I played a game to ensure your stats stuck.
4. Don't call me a scammer without valid proof, because that sure as hell makes you look like a scammer.

I got your service here at NGU so i kept it in here and i never went to your thread remember i got your service by you in the shoutbox, i did not go to your thread and read anything about contacting you.

i contacted you via VM so you could of seen it yourself as AE86 saw me complain earlier about it he offered to unlocked everything for me so i gave him my account info he went on it and unlocked it, i did play on the accounts and only assault rifles had attachments but only a few camos i played a games killed people with different guns and still couldn't unlock it and half of the titles and emblems were missing so honestly everything you did was fucked up.

And all you do is talk about how the stats locked make it seen like that's the only thing you checked..
and me scammer? please look at our difference dude , You will never be a better member than me even if your lobby was free. So don't compare me with yourself because you have a long way to go to become what i became.

Also, its funny how your console gets banned after you did my order and you go away for more than a day when you have a shop to attend to?
07-03-2013, 10:37 PM #14
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
I got your service here at NGU so i kept it in here and i never went to your thread remember i got your service by you in the shoutbox, i did not go to your thread and read anything about contacting you.

i contacted you so you could of seen it yourself as AE86 saw me complain earlier about it he offered to unlocked everything for me so i gave him my account info he went on it and unlocked it, i did play on the accounts and only assault rifles had attachments but only a few camos i played a games killed people with different guns and still couldn't unlock it and half of the titles and emblems were missing so honestly everything you did was fucked up.

And all you do is talk about how the stats locked make it seen like that's the only thing you checked..
and me scammer? please look at our difference dude , You will never be a better member than me even if your lobby was free. So don't compare me with yourself because you have a long way to go to become what i became.

When I say stats that mean everything including leaderboards, unlocks, etc. And now you think you can just scam me because you think you're better than me. Great logic, great logic. Oh and please show me a screenshot of the payment you sent to AE86 yesterday, because you said you bought his service.
07-03-2013, 10:40 PM #15
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
When I say stats that mean everything including leaderboards, unlocks, etc. And now you think you can just scam me because you think you're better than me. Great logic, great logic. Oh and please show me a screenshot of the payment you sent to AE86 yesterday, because you said you bought his service.

i bought him Elite ask Vince.
And he doesn't have a service he has a hacked PS3 and he offered to do it for me to finish what you couldn't do.
07-03-2013, 10:42 PM #16
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
You said in the shoutbox in a PM that you have to pay him for his service to "finish up what I never did". Proof? Please?
07-03-2013, 10:57 PM #17
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
You said in the shoutbox in a PM that you have to pay him for his service to "finish up what I never did". Proof? Please?

I just told you i BOUGHT him Elite.
07-03-2013, 10:57 PM #18
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Okay, so let's get some basic details out the way and try find a way to solve this.

Accused Scammer's NGU Name: xLobby-Host
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 2 days ago
How did you purchase: PayPal
How much?: 5$
Did you;
- Buy? ---------> buy
- Sell?
- Trade?
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, No answer which is why i opened the dispute
- If yes, What did they say?:- No Answer
Other comments: He wen't on my account and only made it prestige 20. His service clearly says you get all camos all attachments and everything else but i did not get any of that i can give my PSN details to a member of staff so you can check the account yourself.
I had another member go on my account and he did the service, he can ether refund me or whatever decision a mod decides to do.

Okay Smile
So you're saying that he failed to provide the full service and you got another user to complete what you was missing correct?
As a result you want a refund.

I didn't scam you, I did your account and then a few hours later you asked me to to change some stuff. I already did your account. It doesn't say ANYWHERE in my service that I have to go back and change it if you want.

If the stats didn't stick contact me via Skype and I will fix it.

Right so you did his account but he saying you failed to give him all camos correct?
Can I ask what stuff he asked you go back and fix ?
07-03-2013, 11:02 PM #19
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Okay, so let's get some basic details out the way and try find a way to solve this.

Okay Smile
So you're saying that he failed to provide the full service and you got another user to complete what you was missing correct?
As a result you want a refund.

Right so you did his account but he saying you failed to give him all camos correct?
Can I ask what stuff he asked you go back and fix ?

He said that apparently his titles and emblems didn't complete, and his guns camos didn't unlock. Unlock all on my RTM tool does everything at once. it never just does half of it, it does everything. I also give it a minute to make sure it loads as well, and he said his 20th prestige stuck. I update all of the stats at once, so if one thing stuck, everything else does too. I played a game on his account to ensure everything stuck, then got off. simple as that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo