07-03-2013, 06:30 PM #1
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: xLobby-Host
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 2 days ago
How did you purchase: PayPal
How much?: 5$
Did you;
- Buy? ---------> buy
- Sell?
- Trade?
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, No answer which is why i opened the dispute
- If yes, What did they say?:- No Answer
Other comments: He wen't on my account and only made it prestige 20. His service clearly says you get all camos all attachments and everything else but i did not get any of that i can give my PSN details to a member of staff so you can check the account yourself.
I had another member go on my account and he did the service, he can ether refund me or whatever decision a mod decides to do.
Last edited by Sync ; 07-03-2013 at 07:31 PM.
07-03-2013, 11:03 PM #20
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Okay, so let's get some basic details out the way and try find a way to solve this.

Okay Smile
So you're saying that he failed to provide the full service and you got another user to complete what you was missing correct?
As a result you want a refund.

Right so you did his account but he saying you failed to give him all camos correct?
Can I ask what stuff he asked you go back and fix ?

Yes, i was in the shoutbox and i asked who can hack my MW3 account, i asked for guns, attachments, camos T&E and prestige 20
so he offered his service on the shoutbox , so i PM'ed him my info and he went on it and did what he did and left signed off ngu and came back today. AE86 had to go on my account and provide me with the things i wanted on my account in exchange i bought the user Elite.
07-03-2013, 11:05 PM #21
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Originally posted by Host View Post
He said that apparently his titles and emblems didn't complete, and his guns camos didn't unlock. Unlock all on my RTM tool does everything at once. it never just does half of it, it does everything. I also give it a minute to make sure it loads as well, and he said his 20th prestige stuck. I update all of the stats at once, so if one thing stuck, everything else does too. I played a game on his account to ensure everything stuck, then got off. simple as that.

You said you only checked stats to make sure they stuck so how would you know if anything else stuck it's my account i went on it and saw it, then another member saw it as well (AE86) because you supposedly got console banned and yet you tell me to watch you do other services for people.. you're a joke dude.
07-03-2013, 11:08 PM #22
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
I was console banned for a few hours yesterday, however I am unbanned as of right now. Also, when I say I check stats, I check your unlocks and everything else. I don't mean stats as in just leaderboards, I mean stats as in EVERYTHING.
07-03-2013, 11:12 PM #23
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Okay lads thanks for that Smile

He said that apparently his titles and emblems didn't complete, and his guns camos didn't unlock. Unlock all on my RTM tool does everything at once. it never just does half of it, it does everything. I also give it a minute to make sure it loads as well, and he said his 20th prestige stuck. I update all of the stats at once, so if one thing stuck, everything else does too. I played a game on his account to ensure everything stuck, then got off. simple as that.

Okay would you be willing to give him a refund ? Smile
Or be able to explain why it did not stick for everything just prestige. From my understanding it should have done it all unless your tool is dodgy. Fact he went to somebody else hints to me something is dodgy with your service.
So going to get hold of the mod who tested your service.

Originally posted by Sync View Post
Yes, i was in the shoutbox and i asked who can hack my MW3 account, i asked for guns, attachments, camos T&E and prestige 20
so he offered his service on the shoutbox , so i PM'ed him my info and he went on it and did what he did and left signed off ngu and came back today. AE86 had to go on my account and provide me with the things i wanted on my account in exchange i bought the user Elite.

Do you have any proof it did not stick from my understanding a RTM tool sticks it.
Guessing you won't take anything else but a refund.
Also time to send AE86 a PM Smile
07-03-2013, 11:15 PM #24
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
Okay lads thanks for that Smile

Okay would you be willing to give him a refund ? Smile
Or be able to explain why it did not stick for everything just prestige. From my understanding it should have done it all unless your tool is dodgy. Fact he went to somebody else hints to me something is dodgy with your service.
So going to get hold of the mod who tested your service.

Do you have any proof it did not stick from my understanding a RTM tool sticks it.
Guessing you won't take anything else but a refund.
Also time to send AE86 a PM Smile

If he can give me valid proof to believe that the stats did not stick, then I will refund him. Otherwise I am 100% sure everything stuck as I have NEVER had a problem with unlock all before.
07-03-2013, 11:18 PM #25
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
You said you only checked stats to make sure they stuck so how would you know if anything else stuck it's my account i went on it and saw it, then another member saw it as well (AE86) because you supposedly got console banned and yet you tell me to watch you do other services for people.. you're a joke dude.

Okay got any proof of before and after he did your account ?

If he can give me valid proof to believe that the stats did not stick, then I will refund him. Otherwise I am 100% sure everything stuck as I have NEVER had a problem with unlock all before.

Okay
07-03-2013, 11:26 PM #26
Sync
The (ONE) Above!

Okay

i don't have any proof because i was waiting for him to answer so he can go on my account again but then AE offered to go on it and do it for me as he did.. my only proof is AE86 because he saw it
07-03-2013, 11:26 PM #27
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter

Okay

Thanks, Resist.
07-03-2013, 11:33 PM #28
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
i don't have any proof because i was waiting for him to answer so he can go on my account again but then AE offered to go on it and do it for me as he did.. my only proof is AE86 because he saw it

Sending AE86 a message lets see what his reply is.
Guessing you won't take him doing any other account for you just a full refund.

Thanks, Resist.

If's AE86 comes back with proof he did the service along with the fact you failed to complete your service you're going to need to issue a full refund or face a infraction for scamming.
In which case I would give you 48 hours to complete a refund. Don't feel like letting this drag on.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo