07-03-2013, 06:30 PM #1
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: xLobby-Host
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 2 days ago
How did you purchase: PayPal
How much?: 5$
Did you;
- Buy? ---------> buy
- Sell?
- Trade?
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, No answer which is why i opened the dispute
- If yes, What did they say?:- No Answer
Other comments: He wen't on my account and only made it prestige 20. His service clearly says you get all camos all attachments and everything else but i did not get any of that i can give my PSN details to a member of staff so you can check the account yourself.
I had another member go on my account and he did the service, he can ether refund me or whatever decision a mod decides to do.
Last edited by Sync ; 07-03-2013 at 07:31 PM.
07-03-2013, 11:39 PM #29
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Sending AE86 a message lets see what his reply is.
Guessing you won't take him doing any other account for you just a full refund.

If's AE86 comes back with proof he did the service along with the fact you failed to complete your service you're going to need to issue a full refund or face a infraction for scamming.
In which case I would give you 48 hours to complete a refund. Don't feel like letting this drag on.

If there is valid proof I can see, I will issue a refund.
07-04-2013, 12:06 AM #30
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Sending AE86 a message lets see what his reply is.
Guessing you won't take him doing any other account for you just a full refund.

If's AE86 comes back with proof he did the service along with the fact you failed to complete your service you're going to need to issue a full refund or face a infraction for scamming.
In which case I would give you 48 hours to complete a refund. Don't feel like letting this drag on.

No i don't wanna deal with this user again.
i don't have a reason to lie about anything nothing its perfect and if he can't admit the he made a mistake then he shouldn't be doing this services in the first place.
07-04-2013, 12:01 PM #31
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Sync View Post
i don't have a reason to lie about anything nothing its perfect and if he can't admit the he made a mistake then he shouldn't be doing this services in the first place.

Originally posted by Host View Post
If there is valid proof I can see, I will issue a refund.

AE86 has sent me back a message saying your service was never completed.
Sorry but going to have to take his word for it. Whatever your method is I would check it works before any more account are done.

So giving you 48 hours to give Sync a full refund. Otherwise this won't be solved at all. You or Sync have to post back once a refund is completed.
07-04-2013, 02:37 PM #32
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
Sorry but going to have to take his word for it. Whatever your method is I would check it works before any more account are done.

So giving you 48 hours to give Sync a full refund. Otherwise this won't be solved at all. You or Sync have to post back once a refund is completed.

Alright, I will PM Sync and then post a screenshot of the refund here once I send it.
07-04-2013, 03:27 PM #33
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter

Refund given. You must login or register to view this content.
07-04-2013, 03:30 PM #34
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Host View Post
Refund given. You must login or register to view this content.

Noted waiting on Sync Smile

Originally posted by Sync View Post

Waiting on Sync to confirm the refund has been given.
07-04-2013, 03:32 PM #35
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Noted waiting on Sync Smile

Waiting on Sync to confirm the refund has been given.

i have received a full refund by this user, Thank you.
payment proof: You must login or register to view this content.
07-04-2013, 03:38 PM #36
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Dispute solved refund has been issued.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo