07-03-2013, 06:30 PM #1
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: xLobby-Host
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 2 days ago
How did you purchase: PayPal
How much?: 5$
Did you;
- Buy? ---------> buy
- Sell?
- Trade?
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, No answer which is why i opened the dispute
- If yes, What did they say?:- No Answer
Other comments: He wen't on my account and only made it prestige 20. His service clearly says you get all camos all attachments and everything else but i did not get any of that i can give my PSN details to a member of staff so you can check the account yourself.
I had another member go on my account and he did the service, he can ether refund me or whatever decision a mod decides to do.
Last edited by Sync ; 07-03-2013 at 07:31 PM.
07-03-2013, 08:40 PM #2
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
I didn't scam you, I did your account and then a few hours later you asked me to to change some stuff. I already did your account. It doesn't say ANYWHERE in my service that I have to go back and change it if you want.

If the stats didn't stick contact me via Skype and I will fix it.
07-03-2013, 09:51 PM #3
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Originally posted by Host View Post
I didn't scam you, I did your account and then a few hours later you asked me to to change some stuff. I already did your account. It doesn't say ANYWHERE in my service that I have to go back and change it if you want.

If the stats didn't stick contact me via Skype and I will fix it.

I wanted what i payed for, what you advertised on your thread and i didn't get that. i had to get another member to do it for me because you can't do what you promised i don't want to give you my account for you to go back on it i just want a refund a you can keep doing your service with other members i simply don't trust you.
07-03-2013, 09:56 PM #4
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Sync View Post
I wanted what i payed for, what you advertised on your thread and i didn't get that. i had to get another member to do it for me because you can't do what you promised i don't want to give you my account for you to go back on it i just want a refund a you can keep doing your service with other members i simply don't trust you.

You have no picture proof to show me that your stats did not stick, and you never tried to contact me on Skype which is the BEST way to contact me. You said your prestige 20 sticked, yes, but if that sticked, so did everything else. My RTM tool updates everything at once, it doesn't do one thing at a time, therefore insuring everything is there. After I updated your stats I went into an online game and played one FULL game to ensure that your stats will stick, and after that game was finished I even checked to make sure your stats were set and stuck, which they were. You can't tell me your stats didn't stick when I set them all at the same time, then played a full game and got kills in an online game to make sure they stuck. Also I did not dashboard, I went to the main menu after the game and then quit the game, and got off your account. The only way the stats could not have stuck is if I set your stats, DID NOT PLAY A GAME, and then dashboard. I didn't do any of those things, therefore making it impossible for your stats to not have stuck.
07-03-2013, 09:59 PM #5
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
You have no picture proof to show me that your stats did not stick, and you never tried to contact me on Skype which is the BEST way to contact me. You said your prestige 20 sticked, yes, but if that sticked, so did everything else. My RTM tool updates everything at once, it doesn't do one thing at a time, therefore insuring everything is there. After I updated your stats I went into an online game and played one FULL game to ensure that your stats will stick, and after that game was finished I even checked to make sure your stats were set and stuck, which they were. You can't tell me your stats didn't stick when I set them all at the same time, then played a full game and got kills in an online game to make sure they stuck. Also I did not dashboard, I went to the main menu after the game and then quit the game, and got off your account. The only way the stats could not have stuck is if I set your stats, DID NOT PLAY A GAME, and then dashboard. I didn't do any of those things, therefore making it impossible for your stats to not have stuck.

This isn't even about my stats i didn't have anything there no titles emblems guns or nada..you're false advertising, but of course you wouldn't care because you already got my money so why should that matter. i don't have picture proof but i have AE86 who did my account after you didn't do anything to it. He can tell a moderator what he saw.
07-03-2013, 10:03 PM #6
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
This isn't even about my stats i didn't have anything there no titles emblems guns or nada..you're false advertising, but of course you wouldn't care because you already got my money so why should that matter. i don't have picture proof but i have AE86 who did my account after you didn't do anything to it. He can tell a moderator what he saw.

How am I false advertising? I do everything that I say I do. Don't believe me? You can watch me do my next few customers. If you want your refund I NEED proof. Otherwise I am 100% sure that your stats stuck to your account.
07-03-2013, 10:10 PM #7
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
How am I false advertising? I do everything that I say I do. Don't believe me? You can watch me do my next few customers. If you want your refund I NEED proof. Otherwise I am 100% sure that your stats stuck to your account.

You still going with the stats..
I DON'T CARE about the stats i didn't get half of the titles and emblems i didn't get any of the guns camo and only half of them had a few attachments. I don't care what accounts you do next i just want my refund because you didn't do what you're advertising.
07-03-2013, 10:12 PM #8
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
You still going with the stats..
I DON'T CARE about the stats i didn't get half of the titles and emblems i didn't get any of the guns camo and only half of them had a few attachments. I don't care what accounts you do next i just want my refund because you didn't do what you're advertising.

How many times do I have to tell you, everything updates at once INCLUDING UNLOCK ALL. UNLOCK ALL IS INCLUDED IN STATS. Unlock all gives you ALL titles and emblems, all gun attachments, camos, elite camos, everything.
07-03-2013, 10:14 PM #9
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
How many times do I have to tell you, everything updates at once INCLUDING UNLOCK ALL. UNLOCK ALL IS INCLUDED IN STATS. Unlock all gives you ALL titles and emblems, all gun attachments, camos, elite camos, everything.

Well i wouldn't be wasting my time here if i got what i payed for.
I'll just wait for a staff member to deal with this. i'm done replying go message AE86 he did my account after you didn't put shit on it.
07-03-2013, 10:19 PM #10
xLobby-Host
Bounty hunter
Well i wouldn't be wasting my time here if i got what i payed for.
I'll just wait for a staff member to deal with this. i'm done replying go message AE86 he did my account after you didn't put shit on it.

If you can provide me with valid proof, I will refund you. Money isn't a problem. simple as that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo