07-12-2013, 04:59 PM #1
ANI$H
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:----Nipples--
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Real time edited account.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 7/7/13

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?:$22 i gave him extra because he asked for it for the CID

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes hes online on skype but never replies.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I asked him a lot for my account to be done but there was no response so all i ask is for my money to be sent back You must login or register to view this content. i sent him that much for CID and the account to be done, accounts price = $18 should of got discount since im elite and it says in his thread but i said na also gave him extra for CID too. Or he could do my account.
Last edited by ANI$H ; 07-12-2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: on the proof screenshot i had personal information of my account
07-12-2013, 05:09 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lord
Accused Scammer's NGU Name:----Nipples--
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Real time edited account.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 7/7/13

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?:$22 i gave him extra because he asked for it for the CID

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes hes online on skype but never replies.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I asked him a lot for my account to be done but there was no response so all i ask is for my money to be sent back You must login or register to view this content. i sent him that much for CID and the account to be done, accounts price = $18 should of got discount since im elite and it says in his thread but i said na also gave him extra for CID too. Or he could do my account.

The accused has been contacted and we will wait for him to respond.
07-12-2013, 07:38 PM #3
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
I am not currently able to do it. I got kicked out of my moms house and am not able to RTE at the moment. I will be going to her house to get my things this coming Monday-Tuesday and I guess I will have to take care of your account then since you have to make a huge fucking deal about it. When I get there I will contact you on Skype and if you don't reply while I am there, then there is nothing that I can do. She is pissed and I'm tired of her shit and the less time I am there the better.
07-12-2013, 08:46 PM #4
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
Dispute is over with, have contacted and worked something out.
07-12-2013, 08:46 PM #5
ANI$H
Banned
Originally posted by Nipples
I am not currently able to do it. I got kicked out of my moms house and am not able to RTE at the moment. I will be going to her house to get my things this coming Monday-Tuesday and I guess I will have to take care of your account then since you have to make a huge fucking deal about it. When I get there I will contact you on Skype and if you don't reply while I am there, then there is nothing that I can do. She is pissed and I'm tired of her shit and the less time I am there the better.

Well its not my fault, you should of notified me i don't know how you would feel if you just bought something which is supposed to be delivered within 24 hours and never got it? i also waited 5 days. So don't get all mad about it, + i gave you extra for a console ID.
A simple message could of lead to this thread never occurring.
07-12-2013, 08:49 PM #6
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
I have not been able to get online anything in order to let you know. I finally came to live with my dad and he has very limited internet here. Doesn't matter now. The issue will get resolved and the dispute can be closed.
07-12-2013, 08:51 PM #7
ANI$H
Banned
/req close
its solved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo