07-21-2013, 03:18 PM #1
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); paid for vita colors for life "He swore " he said and waited for 24 hrs to be told again and again wait wait so be cautious when buying from him not legit Only way I Could get him to reply was to say I will Pay and after he took my $$ made me wait and wait for nothing
07-21-2013, 03:22 PM #2
Originally posted by M3RK. View Post
paid for vita colors for life "He swore " he said and waited for 24 hrs to be told again and again wait wait so be cautious when buying from him not legit Only way I Could get him to reply was to say I will Pay and after he took my $$ made me wait and wait for nothing

I promised colors for life but you expect me to get up everyday and get you a ps vita color?

That's kind of fucked up :/ and bullshit because I got you a color Friday

edit: I got him a color Friday he wants more profile colors done for 10 accounts which I'm not doing all in one day.
Last edited by Gian_ ; 07-21-2013 at 03:24 PM.
07-21-2013, 03:31 PM #3
Default Avatar
Gambler
If you're asking to get 10 done in one day, that's your fault MERK. You can't expect someone to do something for you everyday. He'll get to them when he has time. This is not a dispute, as he has just done one for you.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo