07-24-2013, 07:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: rayray741`
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Proof:Mw3 account
When did this happen: Today (7/24/13)
How did you purchase: -
How much?:
Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? - 4 modded mw3 accounts
- Trade?
Have you contacted the scammer?:
- If yes, What did they say?:- No reply
Other comments: We made a deal 6 accounts for 50 psn and a couple of games, we agreed to trade after i did the 3rd account but i went ahead an did 4. He then sent me a 16 digit code but psn cards are 12 digits, i told him that then he sent me a 12 digit code and it didnt work i tried 3 times. All of the messages were sent on NGU via PM.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
I responded: PSN cards are only 12 digits Not Happy or Sad
I tried the cards like 5 different times and it wouldnt work
He responded and said thats the code
After that he never messaged me back
I responded: Ok, and i did the 2 accounts

He "Promised" he wasnt gonna scam me lol
The deal was originally that i do half of the accounts then he would pay then i would finish them
after i was done he asked to do 2 more so i did then he sent the fake code

He made a new account named Obeyy_Pride and was dumb enough to try to scam me again and then tried to scam my friend zEliteModzHD

Proof:
https://gyazo.com/1d4a48424738fcdd607df8edf6b9c3ee
That account was actually made the day after I made a dispute

He offered me the same deal at the beginning + a 50 psn card i told him just the 50 psn is good enough
Last edited by BigGucciSosa300 ; 08-04-2013 at 11:11 PM.
07-25-2013, 07:43 PM #2
Default Avatar
Gambler
Originally posted by Kade
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: rayray741`
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
How much?:
Did you;
- Buy?
- Trade?
Other comments: We made a deal 6 accounts for 50 psn and a couple of games, we agreed to trade after i did the 3rd account but i went ahead an did 4. He then sent me a 16 digit code but psn cards are 12 digits, i told him that then he sent me a 12 digit code and it didnt work i tried 3 times. All of the messages were sent on NGU via PM.

Contacted the user, he has 48 hours to reply. Also please provide proof of the pm's.
07-25-2013, 08:39 PM #3
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
Contacted the user, he has 48 hours to reply. Also please provide proof of the pm's.

How do i do that?
07-26-2013, 02:12 AM #4
Default Avatar
Gambler
How do i do that?

Screen capture program.
08-04-2013, 10:26 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: rayray741`
How much?:
Did you;
- Buy?
- Trade?

Some proof would be nice , going to see if I can get him to reply. Given the fact he not been online that unlikely.
Puush or screencloud is a good choice or the old fashion way of screeny it copying it into paint uploading to a site.
If you provide enough proof happy to take action against his account.
08-04-2013, 10:32 PM #6
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Some proof would be nice , going to see if I can get him to reply. Given the fact he not been online that unlikely.
Puush or screencloud is a good choice or the old fashion way of screeny it copying it into paint uploading to a site.
If you provide enough proof happy to take action against his account.

He made a different account. Ill find the name he was also trying to scam others on his new account.
08-04-2013, 10:46 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
He made a different account. Ill find the name he was also trying to scam others on his new account.

Upload some proof going to do this digging and if you do get any account names PM me them ta.
08-04-2013, 11:24 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
The User has been banned.
Dispute is over.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo