08-09-2013, 01:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys this kid SuperManModsv4 is a scammer, He told me to buy the Xbox through a link he created so, I bought the Xbox for $80.00 and this is what happened he told me to buy the Xbox from this Page You must login or register to view this content. Then he says that i haven't bought it,That it was just a Donation, I've been waiting for 2 weeks for the Xbox to Arrive and he replied with this after i opened a Dispute
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26409[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26410[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26411[/ATTACH]
Heres the link for the JTAG Auction: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ResistTheJamsha ; 08-09-2013 at 03:19 PM.
08-13-2013, 09:25 PM #20
Originally posted by SupermanModsV4 View Post
C, Yep I tried to scam not going to refund him Smile but i dont want perm bann

You need to refund my money.
08-13-2013, 09:28 PM #21
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
C, Yep I tried to scam not going to refund him Smile but i dont want perm bann

The only option you have is to refund him don't refund him permanent ban.
Let's just be clear even if you do a refund action is going to be taken against your account.
Which is going to be a scammer bar along with a temporary ban , due to the extra lies going to remove you from auctions on top.

You have 24 hours to complete the refund have a nice day Smile
08-13-2013, 11:04 PM #22
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
The only option you have is to refund him don't refund him permanent ban.
Let's just be clear even if you do a refund action is going to be taken against your account.
Which is going to be a scammer bar along with a temporary ban , due to the extra lies going to remove you from auctions on top.

You have 24 hours to complete the refund have a nice day Smile

I love you all :rolleyes: but I guess this site doesn't want me here I'm glad I could help everyone I did and thanks to all the people that was here helping me with coding. I made a mistake and it cost me everything I would do anything at this point to help keep my account, but it seems to be to late no point in me sticking around if I got a scammer bar and no im not refunding nothing paypal sided in my favor so I take that as me winning. Can't do much on this forum so yeah. Claps I really do want to keep my account I worked hard for my rep and everything but shit all good things come to a end.
08-14-2013, 01:01 AM #23
I love you all :rolleyes: but I guess this site doesn't want me here I'm glad I could help everyone I did and thanks to all the people that was here helping me with coding. I made a mistake and it cost me everything I would do anything at this point to help keep my account, but it seems to be to late no point in me sticking around if I got a scammer bar and no im not refunding nothing paypal sided in my favor so I take that as me winning. Can't do much on this forum so yeah. Claps I really do want to keep my account I worked hard for my rep and everything but shit all good things come to a end.

You still know that almost everyone here has your IP right?
08-14-2013, 02:06 AM #24
Cool omg im 5 I got your ip im gonna send madh4x your way lol grow up omg hit me offline, oh wait just changed my ip congrats on being suck a mad hacker that you can use a skype resolver to get a ip your so cool dude may I have your powers lol no nigga. You soft as hell in real life so go somewhere, shit I forgot I got your money Dancing
08-14-2013, 08:32 AM #25
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
User banned dispute solved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo