08-09-2013, 01:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys this kid SuperManModsv4 is a scammer, He told me to buy the Xbox through a link he created so, I bought the Xbox for $80.00 and this is what happened he told me to buy the Xbox from this Page You must login or register to view this content. Then he says that i haven't bought it,That it was just a Donation, I've been waiting for 2 weeks for the Xbox to Arrive and he replied with this after i opened a Dispute
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26409[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26410[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26411[/ATTACH]
Heres the link for the JTAG Auction: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ResistTheJamsha ; 08-09-2013 at 03:19 PM.
08-09-2013, 03:31 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Sent him a message has 48 hours to reply.
Hope we can get to the bottom of this , from the looks this did not happen on NGU more skype.
08-09-2013, 03:49 PM #3
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Sent him a message has 48 hours to reply.
Hope we can get to the bottom of this , from the looks this did not happen on NGU more skype.

Thanks RTS Smile
08-09-2013, 05:47 PM #4
I never scammed him, I haven't even sold my jtag yet. He got scammed by someone else end of case. My skype was hacked so no I never messaged you. Now go take this somewhere else like with paypal i dont care, I am a awesome member of these forums and never have I been accused of scamming.
08-10-2013, 11:36 AM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by SupermanModsV4 View Post
I never scammed him, I haven't even sold my jtag yet. He got scammed by someone else end of case. My skype was hacked so no I never messaged you. Now go take this somewhere else like with paypal i dont care, I am a awesome member of these forums and never have I been accused of scamming.

Some proof your skype was hacked would be nice right now.
One question has to be if your skype has been hacked why have you not changed your post to show you're using a new skype or method to get hold of you ?
08-10-2013, 01:54 PM #6
I didnt know it was hacked the guy didnt change my password or nothing and I cant refund the money either cause its not on my paypal so either way I cant do nothing
08-10-2013, 03:21 PM #7
I didnt know it was hacked the guy didnt change my password or nothing and I cant refund the money either cause its not on my paypal so either way I cant do nothing

Ok you're saying you got hacked but why you haven't change your Skype MOTD?
Look
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26423[/ATTACH]
08-10-2013, 04:15 PM #8
He just changed my skype password thats why cause I did have it changed but I was at work and couldnt change my password at the time
08-10-2013, 05:53 PM #9
He just changed my skype password thats why cause I did have it changed but I was at work and couldnt change my password at the time

First you said he hacked you but didn't changed your Password and now you're saying that he did change your Password and you were at work, Makes sense...
08-10-2013, 07:06 PM #10
I said he didnt change it when I found out he hacked me I just tried to sign in and he changed it. Stop trying mess up my words and grow up for real handle this through paypal not the forum end of deal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo