Post: Just got Scammed (He also made an NGU agreement) HELP!
09-11-2013, 04:42 AM #1
Impact.
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I just got scammed by UNDEFEAT ( You must login or register to view this content. )

He was supposed to be my editor for ever in my youtube (which was over priced $35 )

Here is the agreement copied and pasted:

UNDEFEAT UNDEFATED @ EVERYTHING

Join Date Mar 2012

Posts 501

Membership Elite

08-10-2013 03:15 AM Edit

If i do an edit on Monday and finish asap, you will pay me 7 dollars.

This editing you asked for will only be from me, you can't ask anyone else and cheap me off. If you reply yes, we will do the deal.

UNDEFEAT

Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

If I can talk about this with a Mod about this it would be awesome

And also he is still trying to run his shop -.-
Last edited by Impact. ; 09-11-2013 at 04:44 AM.
09-11-2013, 04:49 AM #2
Originally posted by New
So I just got scammed by UNDEFEAT ( You must login or register to view this content. )

He was supposed to be my editor for ever in my youtube (which was over priced $35 )

Here is the agreement copied and pasted:

UNDEFEAT UNDEFATED @ EVERYTHING

Join Date Mar 2012

Posts 501

Membership Elite

08-10-2013 03:15 AM Edit

If i do an edit on Monday and finish asap, you will pay me 7 dollars.

This editing you asked for will only be from me, you can't ask anyone else and cheap me off. If you reply yes, we will do the deal.

UNDEFEAT

Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

If I can talk about this with a Mod about this it would be awesome

And also he is still trying to run his shop -.-

Dumb ass<3 I did finish it. Why are you trying to scam me off noob.

Hes reporting me for something I did off NGU.

The service i provided for him on NGU
is right here.
He uploaded it on his own channel

More proof is on my channel : You must login or register to view this content.
he can easily download it. Thats the service he paid me for and I can show you more proof by he asked on NGU thread asking for an edit and I volunteered and asked for 7 USD.
You must login or register to view this content.
09-11-2013, 04:55 AM #3
Impact.
Do a barrel roll!
Also have been given $35 because you scammed again for saying I will give you $35 for my Youtube channel. I give him the money and he says it's a joke. And now he can't send it back. He gave me 10 dollars back on LoL RP points and I said he could keep the money but pernament editor but him and my friends were arguing over League of Legends. So the next day he calls me a bitch and never talks to me.
09-11-2013, 11:39 PM #4
Dude no one cares. Its off NGU, the deal I made with you on NGU is completed. You fail, you lost 35 USD. Deal with it noob. Mods close this thread please, proof provided the deal he paid me seven dollars. The 35 USD was dealt over skype.
09-12-2013, 04:26 AM #5
Number
Banned
The transaction that had been completed on NextGenUpdate will be dealt with New York City claims was a permanent editing role assigned to the user UNDEFEAT. As no sufficient evidence has been provided to justify the dispute, New York City has 48 hours to update the original post with sufficient evidence (screenshots of conversations, forum private messages, etc.) following the dispute ticket template found You must login or register to view this content.. Thank you.
09-14-2013, 05:23 AM #6
No Proof, close this thread.
09-14-2013, 03:52 PM #7
Number
Banned
48 hours have passed and the OP has failed to update his thread with the required evidence, thread archived.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo