09-26-2013, 04:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will upload proof soon
    Scammed me £150 PayPal
The thread I purchased it from: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/general-auctions-information/682201-500gb-white-dex-ps3.html

The deal was made from skype but securely an agreement was made that if anything goes wrong, then
he will refund me the full money back and take any punishments on NGU.

I want my 150 back from him that he was forcing me to send as gift or I want him banned for stealing 150 and removing me from skype as he thinks its 'O.K' to steal.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by OPTIC-M★D丂X ; 09-28-2013 at 02:45 PM.
09-29-2013, 01:21 AM #2
Number
Banned
The user involved in the dispute failed to follow the marketplace rule in effect as of September 1st, and you have also failed to read the sticky, however seeing as you were allegedly scammed and are not the seller, I will waive the warning. Non upgraded users are no longer allowed to sell items for money or trades, meaning that the scammer report is null and void regardless of if you were actually scammer or not, and moreover the deal took place on skype leaving ambiguity over CR-Expert having control of his Skype account at that time or not. I am sorry for your loss. We always advise NextGenUpdate users to read the stickies regarding rules and marketplace safety before dealing with another user. Thread archived.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo