10-18-2013, 05:42 AM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am on my phone can't do the form thing but here you go:

User profile : You must login or register to view this content.

I have bought a service

Black ops 1 stats and god mod class on PS3

How much : $10

Deal was fixed on skype, After he went on my account his hack didnt work as it didnt stick on my account so I asked for a refund and he started saying that he has sent the money to his friend and therefore can't refund me until his fiend is back.. He sais wait until tomorrow and that was yesterday he hasn't been on skype since then so yeah. I don't want the service no more I want my $10 refund within 48 hours max I cant post proof of paypal payments since im on my phone and laptop in repair service but if any mod has skype i can screenshot with my iphone and send the screenie
10-18-2013, 05:45 AM #2
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
You must login or register to view this content. user involved : TreysModz- not treysmodz sorry im on my phone its really not as easy as pc.
10-18-2013, 05:48 AM #3
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Not really a scam as he tried to do it but he failed and started making up excuses I dont like this kind of bs, you failed to provide the service refund the money dont be a cheap ass trynna lie to keep the $10 im sure you dont live off mods money so be honest Winky Winky
10-18-2013, 05:49 PM #4
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
I have talked to him just now on skype and he keeps saying give me ur account infos ill do it again but I dont need te service anore since I got it done by another NGU member. I paid him for bo mods he failed to provide service as it didn't save and rolled back to my old stats I want a $10 refund
10-18-2013, 07:07 PM #5
Originally posted by Aiiden. View Post
I am on my phone can't do the form thing but here you go:

User profile : You must login or register to view this content.

I have bought a service

Black ops 1 stats and god mod class on PS3

How much : $10

Deal was fixed on skype, After he went on my account his hack didnt work as it didnt stick on my account so I asked for a refund and he started saying that he has sent the money to his friend and therefore can't refund me until his fiend is back.. He sais wait until tomorrow and that was yesterday he hasn't been on skype since then so yeah. I don't want the service no more I want my $10 refund within 48 hours max I cant post proof of paypal payments since im on my phone and laptop in repair service but if any mod has skype i can screenshot with my iphone and send the screenie

So this entire deal happened offsite? :p
10-19-2013, 04:13 AM #6
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Sheldon
So this entire deal happened offsite? :p

Well we talked on skype but I got his skype on NGU in the thread he made so its not really offsite..
10-19-2013, 04:19 AM #7
Originally posted by Aiiden. View Post
Well we talked on skype but I got his skype on NGU in the thread he made so its not really offsite..

Can you link me the thread please?
10-19-2013, 04:29 PM #8
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Sheldon
Can you link me the thread please?

User has refunded me but not as a gift, whatever.. Close this please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo