11-02-2013, 02:46 PM #1
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: badboytom
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: [url]www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/1042382-badboytom.html[/url]

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? He was doing a free service and needed mine account details do to the recoverie for Bo1/MW3/Bo2

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today (2-11-2013

How did you purchase: It was a free service

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? x (Free service)

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply

Other comments: I sended him a pm with mine account details. 2 Hours later i checked mine NGU inbox and he said: he will let me know when its done. So i replied to him ok thanks. (I deleted all mine inbox message but i guess a mod can look into mine pm.) So after i repleid i went to elite and make a elite account for mine psn when i tried to link mine psn it says that mine account details are wrong, so i checked mine email. Then i saw he has changed mine email adress.
I dont really care about the account, but i hope he can get IP banned from NGU so he cant scamm other ppl here.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. His tread: [url]www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/black-ops-2-modded-lobbies-services/691357-free-unlock-all.html[/url]
11-02-2013, 09:03 PM #2
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
He replied with this: You must login or register to view this content. saying he changed mine password but he changed mine e-mail adress! He is just lie what makes him even worse than he was.. can a MOD please IP BAN him so he dont have to wasting his time here to scamm people.
11-02-2013, 09:11 PM #3
Default Avatar
WOLF
Contacted him. He has 48 hours to respond.
11-03-2013, 02:21 PM #4
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by WOLF View Post
Contacted him. He has 48 hours to respond.

He is just ignoring mine message. He was online today and saw mine message!
You must login or register to view this content.
11-03-2013, 07:30 PM #5
Default Avatar
WOLF
Since he has been online and is blatantly refusing to respond, I am banning him. You should call Sony and tell them your account got hacked.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo