11-07-2013, 02:06 PM #1
MedioHazard
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammers NGU name: maccaman11
URL to his Account: You must login or register to view this content.

When: 7 November 2013

He was supposed to gameshare cod ghosts to me and in return i had to gameshare games from my account. After i had given him my account info he logged in and changed email and password.
11-07-2013, 02:19 PM #2
After telling Mr Uzair Khan multiple times that sellling on the forum without the 'Elite' status is strictly prohibited, he still proceeded to ask me to share COSad AwesomeGhosts. I believe it's because I posted a topic on the forums saying I have GHOSTS for share, the topic was eventually locked by a kind moderator who informed me selling without 'Elite' is forbidden.

Mr Uzair Khan sent me his details in an inbox in an attempt to steal my information, after sending this false information he asked me for my details. I logged onto the PSN site to check if the guy is legit, looking at his reputation etc he seems to be quite suspicious. I tried the details provided and the site didn't allow me to log on.

After 5-6 minutes Mr Uzair Khan repeatedly pm'ed me saying I had 'hacked his account' This is simply not possible, as I haven't had access to his account and the details he provided were false. Mr Uzair Khan tried to steal a £60 game that I have just purchased and now is making up stories in a foolish attempt to bluff the moderators and admins.

Hopefully you will see the truth in this. I would post proof but for some reason my sent messages aren't showing up on the inbox? I'm not sure why this is but have had this problem since signing up.

Thanks.
Last edited by maccaman11 ; 11-07-2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Lack of information
11-07-2013, 03:07 PM #3
MedioHazard
Are you high?
He is still talking that crap? I gave him my details first so how could i have tried to 'steal his account'.
I have had that account since 2011 and I think i was on level 9...I dont know how that is suspicious.
Check the account out if you still dont believe me: uzairk09
11-07-2013, 04:01 PM #4
Default Avatar
WOLF
He's banned. Gonna have to call Sony and tell them your account was hacked. Nothing more we can do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo