11-11-2013, 03:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was giving him account games instead of paying $5, then he downloaded $80 worth of games and told me 5 ppl already activated but only 3ppl have used that account include him when he got on it. Not only that but I told YouResistMe that I would deactivated just incase for some weird reason it wouldn't work, when he realized he couldn't use that excuse because I had deactivated which means it would work; he just deleted me and kept saying he couldn't download the games, which he did and also it doesn't take 10min to try out the games, unless he was waiting for it to say background downloading in which case it did work and he lied.
11-11-2013, 03:48 AM #2
We agreed on a deal of the account first:

You must login or register to view this content.

Then I told him that they're was 5 systems :

and he had knowledge of this before I got on the the account:

But I didn't try it. I told him he had one chance I was already busy with my other service.
11-11-2013, 04:03 AM #3
Default Avatar
WOLF
Not really sure what you're asking here. Call Sony and tell them to deactivate all the systems associated with the account (they will scold you for this) and change your password.

I don't see any proof that he actually downloaded anything.
11-25-2013, 12:49 AM #4
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by wardog95 View Post
5 ppl already activated but only 3ppl have used that account include him

Sony lowered the max activations from 5 to 2 a long time ago. If he was the 3rd person to download from the account then it wouldn't let him since the limit is 2.

You can deactivate all users from the account using this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

This is what I understood from this thread, wardog gave chase his account, there was max activations, wardog deactivated and told chase to try again, but chase was already busy with another customer. This isn't really a dispute, it looks like a misunderstanding.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo