11-18-2013, 02:38 AM #1
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: shalzi
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC

Proof:

When did this happen: Last week

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 20 USD

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

If yes, What did they say?: No response

Other comments: I asked for a refund since last Monday, shalzi said he will refund me on Friday. It's now Monday again and I haven't receive anything yet. I contacted him again and still no response.
Last edited by Cpl_Ghost ; 11-18-2013 at 06:45 PM.
11-18-2013, 03:06 AM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Please update the thread with proof (screenshots...).
If the deal didn't happen on NGU, we can't do anything about it.
And shalzi hasn't been active since 11/12/2013
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: shalzi
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC

Proof:

When did this happen: Last week

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 20 USD

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

If yes, What did they say?: No response

Other comments: I asked for a refund since last Monday, shalzi said he will refund me on Friday. It's not Monday again and I haven't receive anything yet. I contacted him again and still no response.
11-18-2013, 06:45 PM #3
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
I will be updating the thread with some pictures in the next few days. Apologize for the delay cos I'm not very good with taking screenshots.

The deal originally happened in NGU but later on we moved to skype to chat easier.
11-18-2013, 09:43 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
It takes seconds to take a screenshot. Please don't make it days.
Go to puush.me (website) create an account and download the program.
If it didn't work, try to download Hyperdesktop to take screenshots.
Thanks for understanding.
I will be updating the thread with some pictures in the next few days. Apologize for the delay cos I'm not very good with taking screenshots.

The deal originally happened in NGU but later on we moved to skype to chat easier.
11-19-2013, 06:32 PM #5
shalzi
Banned
Yes I sed I will do a refund this week mate been busy with work would be able to do half the trophys and a refund if wanted as my way of saying sorry! Sorry taken so long to reply forgot my password for ngu
11-19-2013, 09:13 PM #6
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
It's not even about trophies, it's about Black Ops 2 DLC you were supposed to game share with him.
You're not in a very good position you know that you weren't allowed to sell in first place.

I will give you a choice of 2 options:
1- You fully refund his $20.
2- You gameshare with him.

Whether you choose the first or the second option, you have to do it in the next 48 hours.
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
Yes I sed I will do a refund this week mate been busy with work would be able to do half the trophys and a refund if wanted as my way of saying sorry! Sorry taken so long to reply forgot my password for ngu
Last edited by Mystery ; 11-19-2013 at 10:10 PM.
11-20-2013, 07:31 AM #7
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
Sorry I think there's been a misunderstanding.

My deal with shalzi is not to gameshare. He is supposed to get me the Apocalypse DLC trophies for BO2. I have already finished the trophies myself, which is why I would like the refund.
11-20-2013, 12:40 PM #8
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Allright, so I want you to refund him everything ($20), you still have 24 hours.
I hope that I made myself clear.
11-21-2013, 09:12 PM #9
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
If Cpl_Ghost doesn't receive his payment next time that you sign in on NGU, you will be permanently banned.
11-23-2013, 06:58 PM #10
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Did you receive your money yet?
And I'm waiting on screenshots
Sorry I think there's been a misunderstanding.

My deal with shalzi is not to gameshare. He is supposed to get me the Apocalypse DLC trophies for BO2. I have already finished the trophies myself, which is why I would like the refund.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo