11-24-2013, 07:03 PM #1
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: ilovetacos
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Free service

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 25/11/13

How did you purchase: Free service

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply yet

Other comments: He said he was doing free service, so i sended mine account details to him. Few minutes later he changed mine email: You must login or register to view this content. Can a Moderator please ban this person, this forum dont need scammers like him.
Last edited by Sting ; 11-24-2013 at 08:24 PM.
11-24-2013, 07:40 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Did the deal happen on NGU?
If not, we can't do anything about it...
Originally posted by Jay
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: ilovetacos
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Free service

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 25/11/13

How did you purchase: Free service

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply yet

Other comments: He said he was doing free service, so i sended mine account details to him. Few minutes later he changed mine email: You must login or register to view this content. Can a Moderator please ban this person, this forum dont need scammers like him.
11-24-2013, 08:23 PM #3
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
Did the deal happen on NGU?
If not, we can't do anything about it...

Yes the deal happend on NGU.
11-24-2013, 08:30 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Can you please update the thread with some screenshots?
I contacted the accused scammer, and he has 24 hours to reply.
Originally posted by Jay
Yes the deal happend on NGU.
11-24-2013, 08:38 PM #5
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Can you please update the thread with some screenshots?
I contacted the accused scammer, and he has 24 hours to reply.

He has replied with this message only: You must login or register to view this content.
Not saying anything like sorry i changed it. He just sended me the new account details of mine account.
11-24-2013, 09:50 PM #6
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Can you please show me the messages you sent him in first place? They should be in your "Sent Messages".
Originally posted by Jay
He has replied with this message only: You must login or register to view this content.
Not saying anything like sorry i changed it. He just sended me the new account details of mine account.
11-25-2013, 04:34 PM #7
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Can you please show me the messages you sent him in first place? They should be in your "Sent Messages".

Is doesnt have show me: You must login or register to view this content. I may have deleted it i think. Can a Moderator look into mine deleted pms?
11-25-2013, 09:05 PM #8
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
You didn't delete it. Under "Download all Private Messages" click on "Text", it will download all the messages you sent and received. For the future, if you go You must login or register to view this content. tick the "Save a copy" option so you can find your messages in the Sent folder.
You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by Jay
Is doesnt have show me: You must login or register to view this content. I may have deleted it i think. Can a Moderator look into mine deleted pms?
11-25-2013, 09:19 PM #9
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
You got your account back.
He has been banned for ignoring his dispute and got left with a scammer usertitle.
Dispute archived.
Originally posted by Jay

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo