11-29-2013, 09:02 AM #1
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: | AnonyWS |
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? A PS Home Real Time Editing Program

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 11-28-13

How did you sell: PayPal

How much?: $15

Did you;
Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:- N/A

Other comments:
I know NGU doesn't handle disputes not directly involved with NGU anymore, but I would just like to see if I can get anywhere with obvious evidence, and at least[/u] alert the community of this scammer!
Even if there are no consequences on NGU, I will be directly consulting PayPal with solid evidence tomorrow when the phone lines open.
Last edited by ICS Vortex ; 11-29-2013 at 09:11 AM.
11-29-2013, 12:39 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I contacted the accused scammer, he has 24 hours to reply to this dispute.
Originally posted by ICS
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: | AnonyWS |
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? A PS Home Real Time Editing Program

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 11-28-13

How did you sell: PayPal

How much?: $15

Did you;
Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:- N/A

Other comments:
I know NGU doesn't handle disputes not directly involved with NGU anymore, but I would just like to see if I can get anywhere with obvious evidence, and at least[/u] alert the community of this scammer!
Even if there are no consequences on NGU, I will be directly consulting PayPal with solid evidence tomorrow when the phone lines open.
11-29-2013, 03:47 PM #3
Hello.

My story:

I paid the user $15 on PayPal to code a Private RTE Tool for Playstation Home. I gave him the offsets, me and my friends found ourself.
The tool was developed, and given to me.

- 2 Weeks later, i noticed that he posted the RTE Tool without my permission and there was no credits for the offsets.
- I decided to dispute the transaction, as this tool were going to be sold however now as he released it for free without any credits on NGU i could not sell it. All my "customers" found it and downloaded it freely, so the whole point was destroyed by releasing it to NGU.

I won the dispute, and i will NOT send him $15. As; He released my private tool that he coded, without my permission aswell as no credits for the offsets.

The deal was done off-site, so NGU Has nothing to do with this. Please follow your own rules, it clearly states that offsite deals have nothing to do with NGU.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo