12-06-2013, 07:05 PM #1
RAB
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Alexon
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was sold: Platinum Trophies

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
more: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 06/12/2013

How did you purchase:

How much?: 100$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell <----
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- pic he sent saying it was banned You must login or register to view this content. and thats the email he gave me to sync on and when i asked to try for myself to see if it was banned he sent this You must login or register to view this content. so looks like this is a scam

Other comments: i just want something for wasting my time Winky Winky

Note: if an admin want to read my sent messages they can Log on my ngu acc
Last edited by RAB ; 12-06-2013 at 07:18 PM.
12-06-2013, 08:28 PM #2
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by RAB1994 View Post

The accused has been contacted. Can you please explain what happened in more detail? Thanks. Smile
12-06-2013, 09:22 PM #3
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by Sox View Post
The accused has been contacted. Can you please explain what happened in more detail? Thanks. Smile

He asked on his thread that he wanted trophy level 100 on psn for $400 i offered to do him 400+ platinum's for $100 cause i took awhile to setup so when i got his account ready he said he'd pay after the sync was complete so i finished his account and he didn't pay he tried to say the account was banned but all my accounts on cfw were fine and so is my console id and when i asked to try details myself after he sent a pic showing it was banned with the email in the pic that he sent for me to use to log in and when i asked for the details to try myself to see if it was banned he sent a different email obv to an other banned account so that's why i'm confident he scammed me. Winky Winky
12-06-2013, 09:32 PM #4
Default Avatar
Sox
He asked on his thread that he wanted trophy level 100 on psn for $400 i offered to do him 400+ platinum's for $100 cause i took awhile to setup so when i got his account ready he said he'd pay after the sync was complete so i finished his account and he didn't pay he tried to say the account was banned but all my accounts on cfw were fine and so is my console id and when i asked to try details myself after he sent a pic showing it was banned with the email in the pic that he sent for me to use to log in and when i asked for the details to try myself to see if it was banned he sent a different email obv to an other banned account so that's why i'm confident he scammed me. Winky Winky

So basically he is claiming you banned his account, and when you asked for the details to try for yourself, he sent you a completely different email/password that was banned?
12-06-2013, 10:00 PM #5
RAB
Splicer
So basically he is claiming you banned his account, and when you asked for the details to try for yourself, he sent you a completely different email/password that was banned?

yes so therefore i lost out in $100 for my time
12-06-2013, 10:28 PM #6
Default Avatar
Sox
yes so therefore i lost out in $100 for my time

Alright, thanks for clarifying it for me. :p
12-06-2013, 11:00 PM #7
RAB
Splicer

yeah no problem man Winky Winky hope to get this sorted
12-07-2013, 08:24 PM #8
RAB
Splicer

It has been 24 hours no reply what now?
12-07-2013, 09:01 PM #9
Default Avatar
Sox
It has been 24 hours no reply what now?

He still hasn't viewed the thread. I'll send him a PM and give him another 24 hours.
12-07-2013, 09:09 PM #10
RAB
Splicer
He still hasn't viewed the thread. I'll send him a PM and give him another 24 hours.

okay Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo