12-12-2013, 12:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: HACKER488i2- but name changed to DARKSIDERS III
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? God mode Class service

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Ongoing since the 8th of December

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $10

Did you;
- Buy? YES bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes plenty of times
If yes, What did they say?:- Last message I got from him was to send him my Paypal email and he would refund me. So I did but still no refund. But now he is banned so now he probably doesn't care about refunding me.

Other comments: I have been a member here for a long time and I have donated a few times as well. Frankly this is bullsh*t. I am contacting the guy trying to get my money back and you ban him. Now that he is banned why would he give me my money back? He wont. So now I have to take matters in my own hands. I believe the guy is using his mommy's Paypal account Vanessa Marsden. He thinks he can go around scamming people? And it wont catch up to him? He has scammed ATLEAST two people other then me. I am sure he will make another NGU account here using a proxy or something. The PayPal email he was using is [email][email protected][/email].
12-12-2013, 04:37 AM #2
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: HACKER488i2- but name changed to DARKSIDERS III
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
- Buy? YES bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

If yes, What did they say?:- Last message I got from him was to send him my Paypal email and he would refund me. So I did but still no refund. But now he is banned so now he probably doesn't care about refunding me.

Other comments: I have been a member here for a long time and I have donated a few times as well. Frankly this is bullsh*t. I am contacting the guy trying to get my money back and you ban him. Now that he is banned why would he give me my money back? He wont. So now I have to take matters in my own hands. I believe the guy is using his mommy's Paypal account Vanessa Marsden. He thinks he can go around scamming people? And it wont catch up to him? He has scammed ATLEAST two people other then me. I am sure he will make another NGU account here using a proxy or something. The PayPal email he was using is [email][email protected][/email].

He is banned for 2 weeks. This will get re-opened when he's unbanned.
12-12-2013, 09:04 PM #3
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
HACKER488i2 has been permanently banned for scamming multiple people, sorry for your loss.
contact PayPal to get a refund.
Dispute archived...
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: HACKER488i2- but name changed to DARKSIDERS III

Did you;
- Buy? YES bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo